c-series don

Out with the old, in with the new ( horse barn)

dells68

I honestly thought the old one looked pretty good until I saw the new one.  Wow!  Nice shed!  I’m just a little bit jealous with horse envy!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The Tuul Crib

Very nice you have a good wife if she told you it was time for a new shed! 

Congrats !

• Like 5

bottjernat1

Love the new shed and love the horse sign by the road! 

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Congrats Don, looks very nice.  

• Like 2

Chris G

Looks really nice. I was thinking like dell's was, I thought the old look pretty good and then I seen the new one. 

• Like 3

pfrederi

Lucky to have such an understanding wife!!!

• Like 4

Razorback

Very nice!

Mine is 10x20..... wish I had that extra room!

When they delivered mine, it was on a purpose-built trailer that the guy backed in to place, then used a control box to put it exactly where I wanted it... it even had a “sideways” capability that allowed him to jog it an inch or so sideways to square it up..... neatest thing to watch! He didn’t have to touch it!

• Like 3

Firebug

Very nice, mine also is 12x24, fits 4 horse, snowmobile, work bench and misc yard equipment. Wish I had a little bit more room to put my d series tiller and finish mower in it but they are out of the weather so it’s all good. Any more horses and I’ll have to expand the space

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

dclarke

That’s a nice looking shed! 

• Like 3

Terry M

I wish my shed was that Nice!!!B)

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH

:bow-blue:

• Like 1

clueless

Last time my wife suggested a new shed, she said make sure it's big enough for you to sleep in :scratchead:. Nice shed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Sparky

Awesome!

Very jealous, might have to try and get the black mold to grow in mine :eusa-think:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

c-series don

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Razorback, it came on the same type of trailer. Remote control to inch it sideways, very cool. I want one of those and I’m not in the shed business! I’m looking forward to wiring it with some new LED’s and outlets for trickle chargers. By the way I’m not sure if anyone here has noticed, but there are some very funny people here!! Keep it coming I love it!! 

Edited by c-series don
  • Like 3

rmaynard

Your ground looks pretty level. Did you have to do much to level it? 

c-series don

I did bring in about 30 yards of fill. I got the material for free but it was heavier than I would have liked. Turned to a glue like substance when it got wet. I have a Ford 545C with a 4n1 bucket and grader box so spreading it was no problem. Two hours before the delivery I was having anxiety about the heavy material and wanted to spread a couple of inches of sand where the shed was to go. I called another friend in the excavation business to see if I could get 3-4 yards delivered. He said nobody was there to load or deliver, but if I wanted it to do it myself! So that’s what I did, then called to thank him and he said merry Christmas ! I purposely left some to the side to spread with my C-141 automatic, however my daughters boyfriend beat me to it! 

• Like 2

Daddy Don

Great looking shed. Where did you put your bed.

• Haha 2

stevebo

Huge change for sure. Once that new one was set I bet you could not wait to get those horses inside. Love it!

AMC RULES

:greetings-wavingyellow: Almost forgot Don...

thanks for the tip buddy.   :handgestures-salute:

Just remembered how much my Mrs Rules also hates her some mold.   :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

c-series don

You’re right Steve, I cannot wait to load it up! Yesterday I was not feeling well so I had a relaxing,rainy day in front of the wood stove. Feel better today so I’m going to build the ramps for it. I had to spread some of my horses around to various locations where I knew they would be safe and dry(friends places that know about the seriousness of my addiction!) in between the time I knocked down the old one and got the new one.Soon I will be able to go rustle them up and bring em home. 👍🏻

• Like 1

c-series don

I should have taken pictures of the mold before I knocked it down. It really was bad. This way I could have sent them to you guys and you could have shown them to your wives and told them it was in your shed! 😜

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

ClassicTractorProfessor

Nice looking building Don, a year ago I bought a 12x32, when finished out inside they make nice workshops, mine is slowly getting there. One piece at a time as money and time budget allows

• Like 1

c-series don

I remember following your posts. I’m going to do the same thing, as money and time allow. Built one of the ramps yesterday and I’m going to install it today. I have electric near by so that will be next. 

• Like 2