The Tuul Crib

Sling Shot!!

The Tuul Crib

Sitting at my kitchen table watching deer out back! About thirty feet away. If I only had a sling shot! Not sure about eating them tho . Lately they found something called waisting disease,  kind of like mad cow disease 

IMG_5006.JPG

• Like 9

JAinVA

Herd of does around here for years.We throw out pumpkins bits at Halloween for them.I was raised on venison as a kid and while some here love it,I'll stick to beef.I would rather watch them than eat them.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

LengerichKA88

Saw this guy on the 26th while on my way to a funeral. Now, deer aren’t uncommon in Indiana, but this cemetery (Crown Hill) is smack in the middle of Indianapolis. THAT made it an even cooler sighting. 

F658B8D0-5356-46C9-B97F-8BF27AE54349.jpeg

1A9E97A2-2D88-44B6-9C0A-ABAD03EEFE7E.jpeg

6348246A-69FD-4D42-946E-FE62000BDF9E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

The Tuul Crib
1 minute ago, KyleLengerich said:

Saw this guy on the 26th while on my way to a funeral. Now, deer aren’t uncommon in Indiana, but this cemetery (Crown Hill) is smack in the middle of Indianapolis. THAT made it an even cooler sighting. 

F658B8D0-5356-46C9-B97F-8BF27AE54349.jpeg

1A9E97A2-2D88-44B6-9C0A-ABAD03EEFE7E.jpeg

6348246A-69FD-4D42-946E-FE62000BDF9E.jpeg

Wow that's a good sized buck! Big deer here a the size of a Great Dane ! Well maybe a little bigger!

LengerichKA88
1 minute ago, The Tool Crib said:

Wow that's a good sized buck! Big deer here a the size of a Great Dane ! Well maybe a little bigger!

I saw him immediately after seeing a “No Hunting” sign and thinking “It’s the middle of Indy, who the he....*sees deer*”

I stopped and watched him for about 5 minutes. He was interested in me, and even made like he was going to start towards me but thought better of it. 

The old golden tinted S10 must’ve looked like a really fat doe at first 😂

• Haha 1

bottjernat1

Hey this is a wheelhorse page not deere! LMBO! LOL Good thing is the deere couldnt die in a better place! LOL

The Tuul Crib
8 minutes ago, bottjernat1 said:

Hey this is a wheelhorse page not deere! LMBO! LOL Good thing is the deere couldnt die in a better place! LOL

Yea but at least it's the correct color!

:ROTF:

• Haha 2