dells68

Emory at hospital

rmaynard

Merry Christmas Emory. Hope you are feeling better real soon. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts tonight.

• Thanks 1

JC 1965

Prayers just sent for Emory and his family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I am so very glad things are getting better. Be good Emory, your the best.

Glenn

• Thanks 1

Pullstart

He’s got a big glowing heart, Dell.  Kinda reminds me of something familiar...

45A6BA86-2200-4810-B88A-36487B275EEE.jpeg

• Heart 1

dells68

Thanks for all of the prayers guys!  I really believe in the power of prayer.  In Emory’s short life he has made so many friends.  He is so happy and positive and doesn’t let speed bumps get in his way.  Thank you so much for everything.  All of the prayers and positive thoughts seem to always be reflected in his way of dealing with life’s struggles.  Kevin, I think Emory and you will forever have a firefly bond.  I hope we all get to go back to the show this year.  If so, we’ve got to find some time to go enjoy a bite together again!  Horse friends are the best!!

• Like 1
  • Heart 3

Pullstart
1 hour ago, dells68 said:

Thanks for all of the prayers guys!  I really believe in the power of prayer.  In Emory’s short life he has made so many friends.  He is so happy and positive and doesn’t let speed bumps get in his way.  Thank you so much for everything.  All of the prayers and positive thoughts seem to always be reflected in his way of dealing with life’s struggles.  Kevin, I think Emory and you will forever have a firefly bond.  I hope we all get to go back to the show this year.  If so, we’ve got to find some time to go enjoy a bite together again!  Horse friends are the best!!

I’m all out of reactions today, so I’ll improvise.

:wh: :handgestures-thumbupright:

Here’s to Wheel Horse buddies, Jerk chicken wings and good times chasing lightening bugs!  :orcs-cheers: 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

953 nut
11 minutes ago, pullstart said:

all out of reactions today

:confusion-confused:          Have you been overreacting again?        :ROTF:

• Haha 1

Pullstart
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:confusion-confused:          Have you been overreacting again?        :ROTF:

I have no emotion to this comment.

who are we kidding???

:ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

dells68

Well, Emory goes to the University of Tennessee for an EEG Wednesday.  He can go to bed at 10:00 tomorrow night, but has to get up at 2:00 am and stay awake until 10:00 am for his test.  They want him sleep deprived to allow them to try to trigger another seizure to try to determine if he will have another and what causes them.  Please keep him in your prayers.  2 1/2 hour drive each way and the possibility of another seizure.  Wednesday will be a rough day!  

• Like 1
  • Heart 8

Daron1965

Our family will continue to keep Emory in our prayers.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tractorhead

Hang on with some healin Prayers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AMC RULES

:pray: Go Emory Go!  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

:text-woo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, Dell!  Seeing my little buddy in the Show Parade on that rusty round hood excites me for another fun time of chasing tractors, parts and fireflies! 

• Like 2
  • Heart 2

Ed Kennell

Best wishes for a safe trip and some good positive results for Emory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LengerichKA88

Hope they’re able to do what needs to be done. Prayers for comfort and safe travels. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

I hope you all have a safe trip and good luck on the test.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

dells68

Thanks guys!  I'm leaving work in a few minutes to go home to get some rest.  My wife is going to put Emory to sleep at 10:00 and he and I will get up at 2:00 a.m.  I guess we'll play with horses for a few hours to keep him awake and keep his mind off of things.  We'll have to leave home around 6:30 in order to stop and get breakfast and check in at the hospital at 9:30.  The hard part is going to be keeping him awake for the drive!  His test is at 10:00 and his appt. with the neurologist is at 11:45.  I'll try my best to update everyone after we get back home and I get a little shut eye.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we make the trip.  I'm worried still about the attempt to induce another seizure to monitor his brain waves.  I know he has to be scared and that worries me as well.  Have a good night!

• Heart 7

Racinbob

Nancy and my prayers are still with all your family. Have a safe trip and may the tests go well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

dells68

Well, Emory and I are up.  Time to start the sleep deprivation part of his test.  This is going to be hard for both of us.  I’ll be glad to get back home this afternoon!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

AMC RULES

:clap:  Here's hoping...

he paints it :wh: red. :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

953 nut

Dear Lord, be with Dell and Emory, provide them with safe travels to and from the hospital and guide the doctors to provide answers and a solution to Emory's seizures. I ask this in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 2

dells68

We’ve made it and Emory is so sleepy that he’s just silly.  We did manage to keep him awake though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart 2

WHX??
5 hours ago, dells68 said:

He wants to get it going for a 4H project

and a good way to learn the inner workings of an internal combustion engine! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3