Vinylguy

Wheel horse on America pickers

Vinylguy
1 minute ago, rmaynard said:

Not to hijack this thread, but you say you finally cut Comcast and use HULU. But who do you use for internet to be able to stream?

To clarify

I kept their internet service Bob.

I just cut their programming. I should have been more specific. 

We have no other provider of high speed available.  It was quite a process to get it done. They kept transferring me from one department to another and everyone I spoke with tried their best to get me to stay.

At any rate so far I do not miss them at all.

• Thanks 1

WHNJ701
8 minutes ago, Vinylguy said:

To clarify

I kept their internet service Bob.

I just cut their programming. I should have been more specific. 

We have no other provider of high speed available.  It was quite a process to get it done. They kept transferring me from one department to another and everyone I spoke with tried their best to get me to stay.

At any rate so far I do not miss them at all.

again not go off topic, we got a roku stick, it saves me a 100 bucks a month, hey an extra 100 means..... vinyl guy will be getting more business soon

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

953 nut

I live so far out in the mountains that Direct TV and a Jet Pack portable hot spot for internet are my only options, but that is the price you pay for privacy and peacefulness. I'l take it!

• Like 1

cleat

I live out in the country as well and get no cell service and my internet is VIA satellite.

Not cheap at $100.00 per month but does connect at 36mbs so I can stream.

peter lena

jabelman,  I saw a similar , yet different tractor bike at the Colchester show this fall. I never found the owner , but the detail work and welding was top shelf, it was a perfect combination of old rusty parts and great workmanship. good stuff, pete 

hm12460

I saw that episode too. My favorite was the episode with the 1967 big block 4 speed Fairlane.

pgiro

I have seen at least 3 episodes with WH tractors in the background. As mentioned, they almost never give them any attention.

The episode with the guy called Speedo had 3 or 4 WH tractors in the garage if I remember correctly.

Here is one with a D series:

AP.JPG

• Like 1