Cetan08

Small Blessings

bottjernat1
41 minutes ago, Cetan08 said:

On Wednesday last I laid my Mother to rest after her bringing joy to many lives for 88 years. The Thursday before my wife's Dr. at Cleveland clinic told her that she may be in stage four of her auto-imune disease that is destroying her liver. We go back to Cleveland tomorrow, Thursday, for a biopsy to confirm her condition. If it is confirmed, she will need a liver or will have roughly six months. Right now I am just staying in prayer along with many others.

Yesterday I received an unexpected package in the mail that contained a Wheel horse tee shirt. A member on here sent it as a thank you but it is more than that. It lifted our spirits and turned our thoughts to planning for shows and outtings together. A small gift with a huge impact. To that member I say from our hearts, Bless You.

In one of the posts on here members write about what gets them excited. I think that we all can say that finding that one piece that completes a project or finally gets it running tops that list. I make it a point to go to the wanted section and see if there is something that I have or can direct a member to in order to reach that point. Not a lot of effort but it can make a huge impact. I have seen this many times on this site and that speaks for the caliber of the people that's on here. Bless You All.

Sorry for your loss and lots of prayers for you and your family!

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH

Godspeed to you and your family...

• Like 2

Achto

Sorry for your loss. I will be adding your wife to my prayer list.

• Like 2

Super-C 4 me
1 hour ago, Cetan08 said:

On Wednesday last I laid my Mother to rest after her bringing joy to many lives for 88 years. The Thursday before my wife's Dr. at Cleveland clinic told her that she may be in stage four of her auto-imune disease that is destroying her liver. We go back to Cleveland tomorrow, Thursday, for a biopsy to confirm her condition. If it is confirmed, she will need a liver or will have roughly six months. Right now I am just staying in prayer along with many others.

Yesterday I received an unexpected package in the mail that contained a Wheel horse tee shirt. A member on here sent it as a thank you but it is more than that. It lifted our spirits and turned our thoughts to planning for shows and outtings together. A small gift with a huge impact. To that member I say from our hearts, Bless You.

In one of the posts on here members write about what gets them excited. I think that we all can say that finding that one piece that completes a project or finally gets it running tops that list. I make it a point to go to the wanted section and see if there is something that I have or can direct a member to in order to reach that point. Not a lot of effort but it can make a huge impact. I have seen this many times on this site and that speaks for the caliber of the people that's on here. Bless You All.

Sorry for your loss, Hope to meet you at show someday. your in my prayers

• Like 2

rjg854

As others have already said, sorry for your loss, and you and your wife will be added to my prayers.  I DO know they work, first hand.

• Like 2

19richie66

Very sorry to hear this and also you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I too know what it’s like especially at this time of year to lose a parent. Hard to say the least. I wish you the best and also hope to maybe meet one day at a show. Take care, Richie 

• Like 2

roadapples

Prayers sent, wishing you both the best...

• Like 1

pfrederi

Deepest sympathy on the loss of your Mom and prayers for your wife.

• Like 1

Chris G

I'm sorry to hear this. But I will put you and your family in my prayers as well and I just hope that happiness and good blessings continue to find you and yours.

• Like 1

Sarge

Sorry to hear that, losing a parent is never easy, no matter the age. Lost my Dad on my birthday, that was rough but he went in his sleep and that's all we can ask for in this world. Small things matter - having a community of support and similar interests sure helps - we're a big family here and that's what truly matters.

Sarge

• Like 2

Cetan08

Update on my wife. Just received the lab tests back from Cleveland clinic and my wife is at advanced stage 3 of her non-alcahol related liver disease. Primary Biliary sceroses. She has never drank or smoked but was poisened in an orchard years ago and got cancer. Just waiting for a call from the Doctor to see where we go from here.

• Sad 4

Razorback

Prayers, prayers, prayers!!!

• Thanks 1

Pullstart

I am sorry to read of your family’s loss, and pray that you and your wife find the strength and support needed in this time of grief and battle.

• Thanks 1

The Tuul Crib

My thoughts and prayers are with you my brother. My wife will having surgery next month. She doesn't feel like she will make it till next Christmas. She's slready putting together a living will. Spend a lot of time and hold on to the memories!

God bless us all

Edited by The Tool Crib
  • Sad 3
  • Heart 1

Pullstart
20 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

My thoughts and prayers are with you my brother. My wife will having surgery next month. She doesn't feel like she will make it till next Christmas. She's slready putting together a living will. Spend a lot of time and hold on to the memories!

God bless us all

Life ain’t fair...  sorry to hear the news

• Thanks 1

LengerichKA88

@Cetan08Thoughts and prayers for comfort, peace, and healing to you and your wife.

and for your family as well @The Tool Crib

• Thanks 2

WVHillbilly520H

@Cetan08 and @The Tool Crib, to both you and your families, thoughts prayers and well wishes for healing,  Jeff.

• Thanks 2

Stormin

My best wishes to both of your wives and both of you lads.

• Thanks 2

Cetan08
6 hours ago, The Tool Crib said:

God bless us all

You and your wife have my prayers. Live today as there is no tomorrow but look forward to tomorrow and plan for the future is our philosophy. I know that miracles are real. I have seen them in my own life. Bless you both and your Families.

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Blackhood Bill

As I sit here reading this post with tears running down my cheeks, (my father past basically a year ago this month) prayers for your and your family, may God bless you and the Mrs. in the days to come. I'm basically speachless do to the family we have here has said it all with their deepest sympathies that could not have been said any better. Godspeed be with you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1