Sign in to follow this  
fritz

C160 8 speed

fritz

Well ever since I started looking for Wheel Horses a friend of mine told me he would sell me his. So I waited then finally as we were going through some of my dads stuff at my friend saw some stuff he liked. I wasnt going to use any of it. there was a 800 pound safe, a kerosen heater and an air compressor. I had no where to store any of those items. So I traded him even. So now I have a C160 with a 42 inch blade, a 42 inch deck side dischrage :omg: and also a Blinely slot hitch I think for other attachements. And before my dad died he promised me that he would get me a Wheel Horse. So now he did. And I love it!!!! I dont think I will ever get rid of it!!! I will try to get pictures. Thank You for taking the time to read.

Devin

jusjeepn

Devin, Way cool! It's awesome how things work out! I'm glad your dad was able to get you this horse, especially since it means so much now! Enjoy it like you know he would have wanted! Still praying for you bud! Glad to see you back!

Pat

bell

Devin, THAT's GREAT!!!! :omg:

Now, :drool: :drool:

Docwheelhorse

Glad to hear it... and the C160 is the biggest and meanest, I'll take that Kohler single over any of the twins!!!! :omg:

Tony

Operator

Devin I've been thinking of you and how things are going, nice to see the post. :omg:

The C-160 of mine I really like it it is my working tractor, just got done putting independent rear hyd. on the rear for the tiller.

Hang in there young feller!

Randy

Teddy da Bear

Devin? Why did you put the sad face on the paragraph where you wrote about

the trade? Weren't you happy with the trade?

Glad you got a tractor you wanted.

We guys don't stand a chance around Devin. He has for the most part

bartered for his wheel horses...and somehow has bartered himself up to 12 or 13

tractors......wow... :omg:

KyBlue

Sounds like you got a good deal on a pretty decent amount of WH stuff!!

and its good to see ya posting.

bell

I'm guessing the " :omg: " is because it is a side discharge and not a rear discharge deck.... Devin likes the RD's...

gd.pudge

i think devin will change his mind on rd deck this spring.but he did get a nice c160.the paint is a little thin.i told him it is like grey hair. :omg: experience

Duff

Devin, glad to see you back, my friend!

Nice tractor acquisition - I know your Dad is smiling about it! :drool:

Duff :omg:

Teddy da Bear

I have become an advocate of the side discharge deck myself.

I went many a year using a rear discharge deck. Everytime going

downwind......got my hair and neck full of grass and dirt.

bell

I'm with Devin on the rear discharge decks... I LOVE them! :drool:

Seriously, they both have their place, but.... for my small yard with LOTS of flowerbeds, the rear discharge is IDEAL. :omg:

CHARGER9AUTO

Well ever since I started looking for Wheel Horses a friend of mine told me he would sell me his. So I waited then finally as we were going through some of my dads stuff at my friend saw some stuff he liked. I wasnt going to use any of it. there was a 800 pound safe, a kerosen heater and an air compressor. I had no where to store any of those items. So I traded him even. So now I have a C160 with a 42 inch blade, a 42 inch deck side dischrage :drool: and also a Blinely slot hitch I think for other attachements. And before my dad died he promised me that he would get me a Wheel Horse. So now he did. And I love it!!!! I dont think I will ever get rid of it!!! I will try to get pictures. Thank You for taking the time to read.

Devin

Devin, Good score on the C-160 tractor with Attacments . :omg: Ben

Suburban 550

Devin, Glad to hear you got a C-160. Wish you all the luck in the world with it. Great to have you back. :omg:

sorekiwi

Great score, Devin! :omg:

gwgdog66

You will be very happy with yours :drool: It sounds like you got some very good attachments for it also :omg: