Stormin

Vintage Motorcycles.

pacer

Oh My!! I'm in love!! WOW!  Especially loving those mufflers........

Stormin
2 minutes ago, pacer said:

Oh My!! I'm in love!! WOW!  Especially loving those mufflers........

Known as Fish Tails. Can't think why. :confusion-shrug:

peter lena

for their age ,they look terrific , retaining what he has and NOT RESTORING  any of them will retain value and natural patina. if you are ever in NC , near Maggie valley , https://wheelsthroughtime.com/  is definitely worth the stop, this is beyond time traveling. the genuine interest and retention of 100 year old motorcycles ,lives in the shop. pete

wfrpalm

Thanks for posting those, anymore pics.

Stormin

I'll put up more as I get them. Can't really get good photo's were they are kept. BTW. They're all mostly runners and he doesn't restore.

Edited by Stormin
  • Like 3

Chris G

This isn't the best pic. But only one I have on this phone, for this bike was put together 6 or 7 years ago. This is a 1967 BSA Hornet A65 (650 cc ).  Had a rigid frame built from original frame and a 4 foot p&p girder front end. Homemade steel coffin tank and all the old school goodies. It had sat in pieces since 1979 when I got it. But we put it all together and hot rodded it for a summer and then passed it on to a guy down south. But it was a fun bike. I'll have to see if I can find a better pic on the computer of when it was complete or see if my dad had the pics kicking around somewhere still.

20150611_134700.jpg

• Like 2

The Tuul Crib

Nice post storm !! I love that old technology it the two wheel transportation!

This is something not offen seen on our highways and local streets!  Definitely an art from the past greatly missed!!

953 nut
19 hours ago, peter lena said:

for their age ,they look terrific , retaining what he has and NOT RESTORING  any of them will retain value and natural patina. if you are ever in NC , near Maggie valley , https://wheelsthroughtime.com/  is definitely worth the stop, this is beyond time traveling. the genuine interest and retention of 100 year old motorcycles ,lives in the shop. pete

:text-yeahthat:                I have been there a few times and every time is an adventure!   If you are there on a week day in off season they will walk around with you and tell you more information about each bike than is imaginable. They also will run several of tho older ones so you can appreciate the unique aspects of each.            :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

ohiofarmer

1972 cb100 1973 cb175 1973 cl350 1976cb360 1983 cb450sc [Nighthawk] 1975 cb550 1979 cb750 1975 Goldwing 1000 1984 Goldwing Aspencade 1200. Plus a roller cb750 that will probably have a spare Predator engine and belt drive  All Hondas because there are so many parts available if you need them.

Horses are not the only things that multiply

• Like 1