tractornut86

NOS weight to fit Lawn Ranger

tractornut86

Got this weight couple years ago and I wonder if anyone ever see one mounted on a tractor. I've seen plenty mounted on the front but this is for a lawn ranger series under the seat. 

FB_IMG_1544845423250.jpg

FB_IMG_1544845433218.jpg

FB_IMG_1544845443633.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

AMC RULES

Never have...

definitely a rare :wh: find.

WHNJ701

probably better off just leaving it all wrapped up in the original packaging, I am sure it's $$$$

pfrederi

Too bad it is only for the vertical shaft Lawn Rangers:(

Adams94

Worth nothing, ship it me, I'll pay shipping:wh::text-lol:

wh500special

The cast weight is the same one used on other tractors for the front.  The sheet metal bracket is obviously unique for the application.  Given the lack of love for the vertical tractors I doubt many here would care if you saved the weight and trashed the bracket....

If you want to keep the set intact, you need to find one of the fiberglass bodies lawn rangers.   I think about ‘69-‘72. 

I know a guy that has one...

steve 

Elkskin's mower junkyard
3 minutes ago, wh500special said:

The cast weight is the same one used on other tractors for the front.  The sheet metal bracket is obviously unique for the application.  Given the lack of love for the vertical tractors I doubt many here would care if you saved the weight and trashed the bracket....

If you want to keep the set intact, you need to find one of the fiberglass bodies lawn rangers.   I think about ‘69-‘72. 

steve 

You? Lol

wh500special

Why ever would you think that? 😎

tractornut86
1 hour ago, wh500special said:

steve 

The set will stay intact, be stupid in my opinion to take a new piece out of the box and toss half of it.  I have no love for that style of lawn rangers and I either completely stay away from them or I take a torch to them. Like you said not many people like them so it's not going to sit around when space can be used for something else. 

Elkskin's mower junkyard
1 hour ago, wh500special said:

Why ever would you think that? 😎

Lok just a guess