WHX??

Prayers for Wheelhorseman & Family

rmaynard

I'm sure that seeing Scott looking better is a great boost to Bryan's mental health too. Thanks for the update and the picture.

• Thanks 2
  • Heart 1

Sparky

I love opening this thread and reading a good update :handgestures-thumbupright: !

Thanks for keeping us up to speed on Scottie’s progress

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ed Kennell

:text-yeahthat:X2             This good news is heart warming.     Thanks for the update and the great picture of Scotty.

• Thanks 1

Tractorhead

Glad to hear that news.

Send further best convalescent wishes to both.

It seems good news, when scottie get up so early, even if it was just a few minutes.

Pray for quick recovery, and hopefully a nice Christmas at Home all together.

Greetings to all over the great pond

Edited by Tractorhead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

nylyon

So glad to see that he's doing better, I can't imagine what you're all going through but keep up the strength, you're doing great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JC 1965

Glad to hear Scottie is doing better. Prayers still being sent for Scottie ,Bryan and the family. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sarge

Very happy and thankful for the updates - I'm sure that young man will continue to surprise everyone and continue to move forward at full speed. We sure do appreciate the continued updates, I know you folks have more than you can handle on your plate and we're here to help in any way we can. Absolutely mean that from the heart - just say the word and consider it done.

Kids are amazing, at their age they can heal quickly and just move on - although it may take some braking effort from the medical staff and parents to prevent further damage, lol. It's great to see such a strong spirit - those boys are going to grow into some amazing men soon, I'm sure of that. Be sure Bryan understands that black ice gets the best of everyone, even racing drivers who have the extra experience get caught out by the stuff. I've been there myself, been lucky but have had several friends go through some bad accidents who weren't so fortunate. Those two boys definitely have some great guardian angels looking out for them!

God bless and we'll continue to keep you folks in our thoughts and prayers.

Sarge

• Like 3

WHX??
23 hours ago, wheelhorseman said:

Lowell and I would like to say thank you to everyone for their continued thoughts and prayers.  We also would like you all to know that we appreciate you all and we are truly blessed to have you in our lives and in our boys life!

Your welcome. We do want your boy to get better for sure Joetteski, but we also want yer hubby back on the parts mill to keep us in :wh: stuff! :ychain: I  can joke more now knowing he is on the mend and hopefully out of the woods. :) Cindy sends hello, love  and wishes....

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

rjg854

Thanks for the updates, such good news, pray that it keeps coming each and every day. 

• Thanks 1

WNYPCRepair

Prayers sent for you and your family. 

• Thanks 1

Tractorhead

Good luck further for best convalescent.

glad to know he's doing good so far.

send some more Prayers, that he will be at Home on Christmas, and everything heals quickly.

Hopefully he can be at home quick in his envoirement, where he feels comfortable.

Sent also some prayers, that you and your Wife gets the Energy, to handle all neccessary additions comfortable as possible.

Also glad to hear, that he can green again.

greet's over to all.

• Thanks 1

953 nut

Fantastic reports, we will continue to keep all of you in our prayers.

• Thanks 3

wheelhorseman

Scottie had another rough night last night.  He had a temperature again and the medical team is not quiet sure where this is coming from.  It could be one of several things from deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in the lower legs), infection in the bladder, issues with his kidney and liver, or a virus.  He is experiencing night terrors while he is sleeping, he talks in his sleep, and he needs constant reassurance that mom and dad are here.  The medical team has order blood draws, cultures, CT scans and X-rays but unfortunately with all of the trauma he has sustained all the testing can not pin point what’s going on.  He is all bruised on the inside so there is no telling what’s going on.  The medical teams biggest fear is he has a blood clot and it could move to his heart and cause major issues there.  

Lowell Scholljegerdes and I are taking this minute by minute and day by day.  We know that whatever God has in store for us we will get through this together.  I know with out the support of Lowell and our friends and family I couldn’t remain strong for Scottie

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Heart 7

PeacemakerJack

Out on the job site but still praying for Scottie, the doctors attending, Lowell and Joette.  So sorry that he had a rough night but thank you for the update and keeping this in front of us so we can continue to pray.  I have a teen activity again tonight and we will be sure to pray for him again before we start.

• Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

Tractorhead

No nice news, 

i can't believe that it was massive medical happens.

Best wishes to scottie and also to you to convalescent quick.

I will send Prayers, that you will be strong enough, to handle the situation.

I will hope for a simple reason for his Temperature, because it is snuff and flu time, so may he just get infected.

He is to young for other things happen.

Feel with you

• Thanks 1

Chris G

I will continue to keep the prayers going and the wishes of the best blessings for you all. I hope this is just a little hiccup and he can get back to a great recovery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Cetan08

Love and prayers to the Family and a healing touch to the young ones. I know that God heals. I have no doubt that He has control of the situation and will restore them to good health.

• Thanks 1
  • Heart 2

Tractorhead

Hope i interpret this pic correctly and Scottie is out of massive trouble, but he have to be in hospital for safety purposes.

Ok, not the nicest issue, to celebrate Christmas.

A terrible time for his well-being, but as time goes by, he will forget a lot of the memories.

On the other Hand, Scottie will be in good hands, even in Christmas time, no doubt about.

Anyhow, i will continouse to send some healing prayers over the big pond, for his quick convalescent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tractorhead

By the Way, the Grinch has a funny Lederhos'n...

😂😂😂😂👍

• Haha 6

Tractorhead

Any new's?