WHX??

Prayers for Wheelhorseman & Family

dells68

Any updates on our boy @wheelhorseman?  Tell Scottie he’s got to get straightened out soon so we can all see him at the show in June.  Bet that boy will be spoiled rotten!

• Like 4

dells68

Tell that boy I might even need another door mat😂!  Love him and his personality!!!

• Heart 1

rmaynard

It always hurts me to see a child in pain, and I am truly sorry for his predicament. Hopefully, this last procedure will help Scottie.  As far as the big show is concerned, it would be great if he is well enough to attend, but if not, there is always next year. Once he is beyond the urological problems, the rest of the body will heal quickly at his age. You, Scottie and all your family are in my thoughts every day. :(

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Chris G

Well all prayers and best wishes are continuing your way. I really hope that things start working out towards a less painful recovery and I most definitely hope everyone can continue with good spirits through this all. Again all prayers and best wishes to you all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

It's odd that that when you asked us to make him smile that Cindy and I were mere blocks away from the Packer pro shop at Lambeau that day on other business and we could swing in and pick him something up. I personally am taking that as God's will in looking over us. Sides nice to know there are Packer fans out there other than the @squonk:D

We hope he enjoys our meager trinkets. It is truly sad that a man of his age should have to go through such things as this and we will continue to pray. 

BTW to heck with the BS I hear tell you guys might be attending a show here in WI in July?? Might be a good time to run him up to Title Town for a field tour? My offer to a real game still stands as well .....

We'll see.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

LengerichKA88

That made me hurt just reading it... at least things are progressing forward! Hope he continues to mend. 

• Thanks 1

PeacemakerJack

So sorry to hear about your pain and suffering Scottie.  I’m in Kiev, Ukraine on a missions trip right now and I’ve been praying for you...

8F0D1EF0-5961-4BF0-A6A6-617BD624B61C.jpeg.e8d04ea0c2df8789732e75d9027dc2dd.jpeg

May God give you the strength to get through this most difficult patch and to a tomorrow filled with much less pain.  Glad you got the care package from the Local Circle in cheddar country!

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 1

Sarge

Well, rats. I was hoping for some more forward progress, sounds like that is not really the case. Given his age, I'm sure he will return to normal but during that time we're glad to help in any way possible - just say the word. Anything, however small or large that we can do to help is on the table, just looking for ideas here.

Continued prayers and support for a speedy recovery !!!!

Sarge

Tractorhead

As mostly county's not allways straight, healing process will be sometimes also an up and down.

As long as the Up's are the more, he will be growing, even if it is slow.

Massive injuries as he had, take their time for healing.

As far as the Sourrounding is well, i'm sure Scottie made it.

Scotty is allway's included in my Prayers.

Keep going Scottie!

A lot of gardentractor- Stories awaiting 👍

• Like 1

Pullstart

Glad to read that some progress has been made, albeit slow progress.  

Slightly off topic (medically), but how is school being handled?  Are we skipping a year, or is another form of learning/testing being implemented for him?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

stevasaurus

It is always hard to read about the pain of a young one.  Continued prayers for you guys.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

Continued prayers...

WHX??

Thank you for the update Joette. He is still in all our thoughts and prayers. 

• Like 1

Sparky

Appreciate you taking the time to give us such a well written update. 

Sounds like a long road for Scottie to be 100%.....but he’s definitely headed in the right direction  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

Chris G

Glad to hear things are starting to look better for him. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers and hope all things keep on a good track of recovery. 

• Like 1

Sarge

Glad to hear that no surgery is required on the bones - that leaves out any potential problems later and that's a good thing. That elbow will take some serious therapy work, but he's proven he can take the punishment for sure - he's shown he is one tough kid. Great to hear the packages/cards are helping his spirits - it really is the little things that count.

Continued prayers and hope for getting past all of this, let us know if you folks need anything.

Sarge

• Like 1

Sparky

Its been awhile....is it ok to ask for an update? Hoping its all good news!

• Like 3

PeacemakerJack

:text-yeahthat: I’ve been wondering the same thing. How’s everyone doing? Especially Scottie and Bryan...:rolleyes:

SylvanLakeWH

Continued prayers...

stevasaurus

I've been thinking about how is he doing also.  Hope no news is good news Lowell.  Prayers always Mate.  :orcs-cheers:

Pullstart

Great news that Scottie had the strength to walk with his dad!  

• Like 4