ohiofarmer

25% off at harbor freight

ohiofarmer

This is a bit better than some 25% off offers. Usually the offers are one day only, but this one is for today until saturday https://www.harborfreight.com/online_coupon.html?ccdenc=OTg5Mjc4OTA=&sdt=MjAxOC0xMi0xMw==&edt=MjAxOC0xMi0xNg==

Just copy down the code and tell the cashier--you do not really need to print the coupon.  Gonna use my HFT settlement gift card and this coupon to buy a 20 volt hammer drill and saw and save $31.00 on a 125.00 purchase.[ Christmas gift for my daughter]

https://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&order=EAScore%2Cf%2CEAFeatured+Weight%2Cf%2CSale+Rank%2Cf&q=high+position+motorcycle

You could get this sweet lift for $135.00 using the coupon..  I use mine for lifting Horses. Motorcycles. Welding table to lift stuff to comfortable heights. installing kitchen cabinets. You name it.   I actually just bought a second one to use with the other one I already have...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

rmaynard

Unless I am blind, I don't see any expiration date on this coupon. Just did a screenshot and put it on my phone, plus I made 10 copies to give as stocking stuffers. 

Thanks for posting the link.

ol550
25 minutes ago, rmaynard said:

Unless I am blind, I don't see any expiration date on this coupon. Just did a screenshot and put it on my phone, plus I made 10 copies to give as stocking stuffers. 

Thanks for posting the link.

The blue highlighted area

Ed Kennell

OK, time to use my settlement card.  :woohoo:

• Excellent 1

aghead

Banner on top of site page reads Thurs Dec 13 thru Sun Dec 16th.

WHX??

Got that one a couple of weeks ago but it expired the 9th or something...which is always the case for me, before I can get there they expire.

Dan @Achto you get time swing by and pick up that tire changer for me! Tired (pun intended) of battling stuck beads!

Couple of other members got that lift for tractor work and they love it.

82Caddy

I've posted this before but I'll post it again:

http://www.hfqpdb.com/ is by far the best and most organized place to find Harbor Freight coupons.  Lots of coupons out there.

Edited by 82Caddy
  • Thanks 2

WHX??

Thanks Caddy, they even have the FREE ones there... we like FREE!

https://www.hfqpdb.com/

Gotta be careful this close to Christmas tho. I go out and get it I might end up with doubles! :lol:

Edited by WHX21

rmaynard
1 hour ago, ol550 said:

The blue highlighted area

Dang. I am going blind or blond! :text-blondmoment:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

rjg854

:eusa-whistle:

:text-lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ohiofarmer
21 hours ago, 82Caddy said:

http://www.hfqpdb.com/ is by far the best and most organized place to find Harbor Freight coupons.  Lots of coupons out there.

21 hours ago, 82Caddy said:

Sometimes the super coupons are even better than the 20%off. Such a nice place to find them!

This can be valuable for multiple purchases on the same day at the same store, because official policy is only one use of a % off coupon per day.  Some stores are picky about using the % off coupon multiple times in a day, and some are not.  In those cases, it works to take your wife or kids along to the store. Usually just going to the store, to lunch. and coming back will do the trick.

I usually keep a few 20% off coupons with me, and if I see someone looking at a big ticket item that the coupon is good for, I hand them a coupon. Big smiles result

Edited by ohiofarmer
  • Like 1

82Caddy

Another "trick" you can use is to build a cart online, enter you coupons and print/screenshot the cart and hand it to the cashier.  Depending on your store you can get away with using multiple % off coupons if you tell them the codes vs scanning them.  I've done it when I didn't want to make multiple trips but needed a certain thing to wrap up a project.  I also told the cashier what I was doing before hand and they didn't seem to care. :text-thankyouyellow:  Your store might be more strict on following the rules. 

The other cool thing about that website is you can upload your coupons to the database if you have one that isn't there for others to use.  Just to be clear, that's not my website and I don't get anything from telling others about it other then potentially saving them money.

• Thanks 1

chip61

Thanks so much for posting the coupon!! I went to HF today to get an Earthquake battery powered ratchet (my wife is giving it to me for Christmas, she just doesn't know it yet). It was extremely busy and I only saw one cashier and no one else working so typical impatient me I left. Now I can go back tomorrow with the coupon!! :)

ohiofarmer
6 hours ago, chip61 said:

Thanks so much for posting the coupon!! I went to HF today to get an Earthquake battery powered ratchet (my wife is giving it to me for Christmas, she just doesn't know it yet). It was extremely busy and I only saw one cashier and no one else working so typical impatient me I left. Now I can go back tomorrow with the coupon!! :)

There is a down side.  Harbor Freight has been adding new brands of things lately, and while they are better quality and somewhat higher prices, the percent off coupons do not work for some of them, i went to buy a Bauer battery powered drill and the 25% off did not work. I did find a coupon for the drill specific for the drill and the savings were pretty good  anyway.  It looks like the Earthquake does not honor the 25% off coupon. Here is the good news.http://www.hfqpdb.com/search/63538.

No big deal if you have a smart phone [I don't], so i have to do my planning from home to get the codes.

aghead

^ The 'Bauer' looks **** Milwaukee tools. Do you have a way to compare if the batteries interchange?

We've got a very nice fancy new HF in Little Rock.It rained 5.5" here this week so  I took a day to go to HF and shop with the coupon % off. I spent over an hour and left empty handed,...Nothing I really wanted or couldn't live without.

:???: I  hated to waste 25% off, it felt like I lost money

WHNJ701
2 hours ago, aghead said:

^ The 'Bauer' looks **** Milwaukee tools. Do you have a way to compare if the batteries interchange?

We've got a very nice fancy new HF in Little Rock.It rained 5.5" here this week so  I took a day to go to HF and shop with the coupon % off. I spent over an hour and left empty handed,...Nothing I really wanted or couldn't live without.

:???: I  hated to waste 25% off, it felt like I lost money

I don't really shop much unless I really need it, then I order it online.  the catalog seems like it's being reprinted each month with the same stuff over and over.  

chip61
On 12/16/2018 at 5:22 AM, ohiofarmer said:

There is a down side.  Harbor Freight has been adding new brands of things lately, and while they are better quality and somewhat higher prices, the percent off coupons do not work for some of them, i went to buy a Bauer battery powered drill and the 25% off did not work. I did find a coupon for the drill specific for the drill and the savings were pretty good  anyway.  It looks like the Earthquake does not honor the 25% off coupon. Here is the good news.http://www.hfqpdb.com/search/63538.

No big deal if you have a smart phone [I don't], so i have to do my planning from home to get the codes.

Thank you for that-I found out yesterday the coupon didn't work for Earthquake tools. I am going to try to return it then buy it again using the coupon.

chip61

Went back to Harbor Freight last night-"exchanged" the wrench with the new coupon. Took longer to walk to and from the truck than to do the exchange. Now I have an additional $30.00 to spend!!

Thanks again for the coupon

• Like 1