Holly

My 312-8 wheelhorse

WVHillbilly520H

And it came with that front weight? You stole :ph34r: that set up...kudos to you. BTW what's the orange thing with the ROPS?

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 2

WVHillbilly520H
17 minutes ago, Holly said:

Here are pictures of the 312-8 I got for $200 one owner 580 hours. This was after I cleaned it today. Thanks to the guys that gave me info the last few posts. Only thing it needed was a clutch return spring. The seat has a couple cracks in it I really lucked into this find..

IMG_20181212_100132.jpg

IMG_20181212_095559.jpg

IMG_20181212_095643.jpg

IMG_20181212_100118.jpg

IMG_20181128_094853.jpg

Holly
21 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

And it came with that front weight? You stole :ph34r: that set up...kudos to you. BTW what's the orange thing with the ROPS?

A Kabota 1850. I mow 4 and1/2 acres. Yes wheel weights and front weights. He also gave me 3 oil filters, a new air cleaner and sparkplug. And all the original books

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

Elkskin's mower junkyard
6 minutes ago, Holly said:

A Kabota 1850. I mow 4 and1/2 acres. Yes wheel weights and front weights. He also gave me 3 oil filters, a new air cleaner and sparkplug. And all the original books

Bbetter be hiding lol

• Like 1

roadapples

Nice.....

• Like 2

peter lena

holly, you didn't luck into that , you fell into it ! that is a terrific deal to say the least. I hope you realize what you have, and that the mindset of retaining and enjoying it ,lasts a long time, Pete

• Like 4

dells68

Great day!  That thing looks like brand new!  Like some have already said, maintain it and enjoy it.  With proper care, you’ll never need another mower.  Great deal indeed!

• Like 4

Pullstart

You bought some weights and spare parts, got a tractor thrown into the deal!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Ed Kennell

I'll come get the deck for $200.

• Haha 1

KC9KAS

@Holly That is a fine looking machine and a dandy (low) price too!

You did good on that deal!

• Like 2

The Tuul Crib

Woooooowwwwweeeee!

Thats the kind of deal we all have been looking for! Will you take 201?!! Lol

She's a beaute for sure ! Just make sure you have room for more! Enjoy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ZXT

Dang! That tractor is beautiful.. You stole it at $200. 

I can't get over how good it looks. Thanks for the pics!

Chris G

Wow! That's a amazing deal plus some.

oliver2-44

Wow, you did a great detail job and that cleaned up like new:woohoo:. You really did steal it.

I've used the 3M Vinyl Repair Kit with good results repairing cracked boat seats with very good results.  I have a WH seat I'm about to use it on.  Then I want to give the WH seat a couple of soaking with a vinyl rubber conditioner to see if it will soften up a little. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/3M-Leather-and-Vinyl-Repair-Kit/19864141?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227026962132&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=43324409072&wl4=pla-82772174912&wl5=9004042&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=19864141&wl13=&veh=sem&gclid=CjwKCAiAo8jgBRAVEiwAJUXKqHip7gnlswQzyrj7QswhABCs0P5s5qGlCaLDJcoI6ozBrcFXvuLQzxoC_vIQAvD_BwE

Sarge

If you want to prevent vinyl from cracking - use Aerospace 303. It can be a little tough to find, but some automotive parts stores are starting to carry it. Not slick, doesn't attract dirt, no build up and it has some excellent UV protection. Works on all that black plastic stuff too. This stuff is made for aircraft and marine use and has been around a long time - those markets don't accept failures, believe me. I've used it for years on vinyl inside/outside, rubber stripping, tires and black or colored external trim on cars - nothing will fade or crack if it is treated twice a year and even in Illinois it works, which really says something. On plastic/black parts - it will bring back the color, but not attract dust or dirt and is not sticky whatsoever, which is uncommon in most coatings. Hate to sound like a commercial, but this stuff is one of those rare things that actually does what it says it will do on the bottle, love it. Ranks right up next to Sil-Glyde for rubber and Permatex Anti-sieze compound.

Sarge

• Excellent 1

J-Cookie

That's a great deal. here is the 312-8 I got for $500 with 473IMG_2436.JPG.221a259d3849df3a0aa54f9d4956825b.JPG hours, no cleaning nessary. Botho great deals in my opion.  

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2