Jesse Rieber

d160

Jesse Rieber

I just brought a D160 back from Buffalo, NY to Cape Cod - an adventure thanks to Uhaul.  I still have and will keep my C140 auto.  I was able to get a 3 point hitch and rear power take off while there, as well as a snowblower.  The snowblower needs work and parts so I placed an ad on Red Square for those.  I'll keep you posted as I work the tractor up (needs some cleaning and lubrication of things like the accelerator and other linkages.  My C145 is ready for snow duty, snowblower installed. 

• Like 5

Sparky

Dang! That’s a long trip for a tractor. Which motor? Onan twin or Kohler single?

Good luck with it!

oliver2-44
6 hours ago, Sparky said:

Dang! That’s a long trip for a tractor. Which motor? Onan twin or Kohler single?

Good luck with it!

That drive  just about makes you qualified to wrangle tractors in Texas

• Haha 1

Jesse Rieber

It was certainly an adventure bringing it back from North Tonawanda, however I spent a lot of time in upstate NY when I was younger so trip down memory lane.  Brought it back in a Uhaul truck.  It has a 16hp twin Onan.  Was lucky enough to snag a 3 pt hitch while there as well as a rear pto.  The snowblower is in so so condition and missing the parts I am seeking.  I can make the lify bars and crank if I havew to, but the shute is another question.