Razorback

Chris G - another awesome WH owner

Mikey the Monkey

Chris is also a wheel horse pal of mine. He's going to bring going room to room asking the patients if they have any old WH parts they don't need anymore. Just kidding he's s great guy.

Chris... 1st, Try to keep swearing and cigar smoking to a minimum in there.

2nd, if you want to give rides on junkyard dog or b140, make sure their gowns don't get wound up on the uni drives. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

WHNJ701

that's one thing I noticed about the garden tractor hobby we are all great people, can't say enough about all the travels and people I met searching for parts and pieces.  no other hobby compares to this, most of us all have similar backgrounds and intrests.

• Like 5

oliver2-44

Thank you to all the Garden Tractor patriots, I too can say everyone I have come across in the hobby are great people.  

• Like 5

formariz

2 hours ago, jabelman said:

that's one thing I noticed about the garden tractor hobby we are all great people, can't say enough about all the travels and people I met searching for parts and pieces.  no other hobby compares to this, most of us all have similar backgrounds and intrests.

Hats off to Chris.You have my respect and admiration. If we are ever in the same location I would like to shake your hand. And, yes, the vast majority of members in this forum and hobby are real decent human beings. Amazing that so many people from very different geographical  and cultural areas have so many common interests and values. So we again have to thank the creator of these little red tractors for a product that became much more than what it was intended for and brought all of us together.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

Chris G

@Razorback It is truly a honor and a very awesome opportunity to be able to help out in this scenario. I think it's gonna be a great time. Especially being that she grew up around here. Also I firmly believe for what it's worth to do such a simply act for someone lik her, I think it will be a great and a fun surprise for her. I love helping the older generation out, because they are all to commonly forgot about and I feel we owe them some kindness and respect for all they have done for us. And lastly I can honestly say sitting and listening to the stories and seeing the happiness that comes from them while expressing there past and life journeys is the best part. It's truly priceless and a learning opportunity that most people of my age group look over and see as a waste of time. But I will definitely keep all posted on how it goes afterwards monday!!!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 4

Razorback

Today is the day!!! :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Excellent 1

Razorback

Have fun, Chris!

As they say, “I wish I could be a fly on the wall!”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chris G

I'm sure it will be fun! I will let ya know how it goes and I'll try to get a photo or two for ya.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chris G

So i just got home from making my visit today! What a great and fun time. It was a true blessing to meet this lady and spend some time withe her. She was super friendly and such a joy to talk with. They 100% don't make folks like this anymore I guess you could say. I am planning another time to go see her and bring her some goodies for the holidays! 

20181203_121534.jpg

20181203_121749.jpg

• Excellent 5

Razorback

I have always known I had some awesome relatives, so it is nice to get that confirmation from Chris... 🙂

The entire family that my aunt came from is full of “they don’t make ‘em like that anymore” kinds of people. 

• Excellent 2

Razorback

My aunt..... “Chris is a really nice guy!”

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Razorback

She REALLY enjoyed talking with you, Chris!

:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Excellent 1

dells68

I completely agree on several levels.  First, you won’t find any place with nicer more genuine folks.  I truly have made so many friends here and love seeing each one when at the show or a day trip.  I wouldn’t begin to make a list of all the friends I’ve made and met in person.  @Chris G is one of the friends I have not had the pleasure of meeting.  I can tell you he’s a great guy!  I bought a motor from him and couldn’t have asked for better packing and help!  To my surprise, he put a fuel pump in with the motor for my 312 at no charge!  Not only Chris, but everyone I’ve dealt with - thanks for keeping my faith alive that there really are good, kind, decent people out there!

• Excellent 3