dells68

Christmas 2.0

oliver2-44

Great looking tractor and a lucky son to have a father so involved with him.  Merry Christmas

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chris G

Great job, that looks awesome! 

• Thanks 1

Pullstart

Merry Christmas Dell, Emory and family!  I pray for good health, and happy families today!

• Thanks 1

c-series don

You sure do some nice work Dell. I'm glad your boy is home for Christmas, he sure is lucky to have a dad like you! Welcome to the Work Horse family, Merry Christmas!

image.jpeg

Edited by c-series don
  • Thanks 1

LengerichKA88

Doesnt even look like the same tractor that you started with, excellent work! Glad he’s home and happy. Merry Christmas from the Lengerich’s! 

• Thanks 1

Blackhood Bill

Great job Emory will get alot of enjoyment out of that beautiful Tractor

• Thanks 1

953 nut

:woohoo:

That is a great transformation!     Glad Emory is home to enjoy it and pray he will continue to do well.            :text-coolphotos:

Looks like you will have to update your tag line.

19 horses and counting . . . 17 running, 2 waiting in the wind!

• Haha 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

Great job on the tractor @dells68 super glad that Emory is home for Christmas and I can tell he is proud of his new tractor. Continued prayers for him after his recent seizure, my brother has them from time to time and they can be a scary experience

Wishing you luck on getting the final bugs worked out and having it up and running like new again

Merry Christmas to you and your family

• Thanks 1

Sparky

Well that one sure turned out nice! 

Glad to hear your boy is home and on the mend :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

19richie66

Can’t add much more to the slew of compliments but I am glad that Emory is home and yes that tractor looks great. Best wishes to you all. Hope Emory is up and running in no time. Merry Christmas Dell!

• Thanks 1

dells68

We just got home from our Christmas rounds today.  We are all pooped, but Emory felt like playing with his cousins and my uncle today.  He had a lot of fun, but seems a little more tired than normal.  His new medicine makes him tired and can cause some dizziness.  He has taken all of this like a trooper.  He broke my heart when he told me he was trying to tell me he was ok, but his body and mouth wouldn’t work as he was coming out of the seizure!  I’m very proud of the character that he shows and the way he handles things!  

• Like 2
  • Heart 5

dells68

Just talked to @oldredrider and he’s going to bushbthat shaft for me so I’ll have it when we need it. Couldn’t ask for a better friend!  Heard it said before, “You meet the nicest people riding Wheel Horses!”

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

Shynon
19 minutes ago, dells68 said:

Look at that smile!!!!

That smile says it all great work Dells I think I know who Emory's hero is. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19richie66

Better be careful or too many more Christmas’s and Emory will have more tractors than you. Glad you got it going.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Achto
52 minutes ago, dells68 said:

Turns out the problem was I had an externally resisted coil, even though the box said no external resistor required.

I'm glad that you found the problem. Emory looks pretty happy on that tractor.:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

SylvanLakeWH

WOW!

Beautiful work and beautiful son!

You are one lucky Dad and he is one lucky Boy!

Glad he is back home with you!

• Thanks 1

Pullstart

Did he grow a foot or so since June?  I think you got the best gift here Dell, that smile!

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

Sarge

That happy boy makes all the work worth the effort - good job, Dad. Glad to see he's bouncing back - kids can sure surprise us with their determination and positive attitude. Be careful with that type of medication - never let a pharmacy/insurance change brands/types and make sure he takes them at the same time every day. My wife has had epilepsy since she was young, so I've had a lot of experience with seizures during our 33yrs together, the worst part is dealing with the drug suppliers since she cannot take the generic forms of her medication. If it's a permanent condition, he will become accustomed to it and learn to live with it - should be no problem considering his track record and driving spirit he's shown all of us. Emory sure sets a high example of how to handle life - you should be very proud. 

Those pictures are the best Christmas gift a parent could ever ask for - brightened up my day as well here. 

Sarge

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

rjg854

So happy everything is working out for you both.  Count your blessing and praise the Lord!

• Thanks 1

dells68

Emory continues to feel a little better.  Most of his color has came back and he felt like riding his lawn ranger some at Dad’s today and he started taking a tiller apart (who knows if it will ever get back together - just glad he felt like it!).  I hope he doesn’t experience a seizure like this again.  We wonder if there might be a tie to his Botox treatments with his hand and arm.  Something worth talking to the doctors about.

• Like 4

ebinmaine

Glad to hear he's doing better.

Dell, and for that matter everybody else reading this. Please remember that... Everything... Is worth talking to the doctor about.

I find in my family and in my circle of friends and maybe a lot more of America we have an unfortunate mindset that if we go to the doctor and he or she doesn't fix it we just say oh well. One try. That's all we get. No. It's your body. You need to keep trying and get as many opinions as you can so that you can fix the issue.

You folks keep at it. You're doing just fine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tractorhead

Good to hear, that Emory does better.

See such Pic's as he is on his Christmas- Tractor is priceless.

That is that Smile, just Kids can give.

send convalescent Prayers, for quick recovery.

• Thanks 1

Alan R.

Not been on here for a while so just read the above posts.  Very nice looking tractor which Emory is obviously pleased with.  Good to hear that he is feeling better too. :thumbs:

• Thanks 1