Sign in to follow this  
AndyK149

SunF G003 tires

AndyK149

Has anyone tried these?  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CKK6Z8X/ref=crt_ewc_img_dp_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A19P5C5D14NV96

Seems like a decent price for a semi-aggressive tire.  The tread looks similar to the Carlisle All Trails.  I am struggling a bit with bald turf tires and would like something that may be able to do better turning on slopes and perhaps even plowing without chains.  I have chains if needed but would prefer to stay on rubber if possible.  I don't think I'm ready to go full-out with ags.  

Tractor is a 312-8.

Edited by AndyK149
  • Like 1

Sparky

They look identical to the Carlisles on my tractor. I think I paid $85 apiece but that was a few years ago. The ones you posted seemed to be priced well!

I did use wide rims to mount mine (23x10.5)...not sure how well they would be on the narrower rims that a 312 came with.

085AA913-AFE6-4866-ABAB-33CB6D49C9A9.jpeg

• Like 2

AndyK149

Thanks for the feedback.  I am a little worried about the width myself.  I have 9.50s on now (which I think is the OEM size and perhaps even the OEM tire on it still!)

Shopping around, 23 9.50 seems to be a pretty uncommon size.

Edited by AndyK149

Pullstart

The link shows 10.50 wide, I bet they will be just fine :handgestures-thumbupright:

formariz

They are identical to the Carlisle which are$90.00 each now. Difference in price  is due to them being Chinese. Carlisle are made in US. That is a great grippy tire with a lot of thread.