Achto

Helpful Hardware For Your Next Project

BOB ELLISON

I think I've used all of them at one time or another. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ebinmaine

I'm not sure I've used every one of these like Bob has stated above but I've come awful close. Most of them look familiar to me.

I'll tell you what would really help me is a bolt of a particular size and shape which will vary with every given application that will hold two short cut boards together even after I've cut the damn thing 2 or 3 times after I've also triple quadruple Infinity measure checked it and made sure that I have the right measurement when I clearly don't.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

953 nut

:bitch:    Thing that riles me up is half the bolts in a box seem to have the head on the wrong end, I save them for the other side.   :ychain:

• Haha 6

ebinmaine
3 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:bitch:    Thing that riles me up is half the bolts in a box seem to have the head on the wrong end, I save them for the other side.   :ychain:

I once heard a joke similar to that.

Supervisor shows up one day and there's three or four experienced carpenters and one new guy. The new guy is sitting on a corner of the lot with a big pile of Nails in the middle and four smaller piles of nails around it.

The supervisor asks the lead carpenter what the new dingbat is doing. He says, sorting the nails for which side of the house they are pointing at as they come out of the box, so as to know where on the building to use them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

953 nut
16 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

heard a joke similar to that

Same joke, different type of fastener!     :hide:

• Like 3

The Tuul Crib

Those are the kind of bolts you tell your wife you need from the hardware store so she'll be gone a while!  Giving you time to go pick up another tractor ! :ROTF:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 3