Pondus

Hi from Norway

KC9KAS

@Pondus :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

It is your tractor and you can paint it if you want, but a lot of folks here have been saving the working tractor patina by using boiled linseed oil or even spraying a clear-coat on them! You have a fine candidate for saving the patina!

Keep us posted

Dan693
Hallo! from 100 KM from where the Wheel Horse was invented. That 1054 must be rare in your area.

Edited by Dan693
weird text run on to off the screen

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Razorback

Welcome!

oliver2-44

:text-welcomeconfetti:Great looking candidate to get running. The 954-1054' tractors are some of my favorite tractors :woohoo:

Daddy Don

:text-welcomeconfetti:

rjg854

:WRS: not a bad looking tractor for the year of it, good luck with your rebuild.  You'll have quite a nice tractor when it's running again.

meadowfield

welcome to the group, a 1054 is indeed a rare beast in Europe!  have fun...

Pondus
18 hours ago, Dan693 said:

Hallo! from 100 KM from where the Wheel Horse was invented. That 1054 must be rare in your area.

Hi! I know about one more here in my area. Maybe even one or two more

953 nut

:WRS:

Your 1054 is very complete and appears to be in nice condition.

Stormin

:WRS: :orcs-cheers:

Pondus

Thank you, guys

bottjernat1
On 11/19/2018 at 4:15 PM, Pondus said:

Hello guys, and gals. My name is Aage, and live in north/east Norway, about 6-7 km from tbe border of Russia. My hometown is Kirkenes. I got my first red horse a few days ago. It's a 1054. Engine needs a rebuild, and tractor will have new paint and service.

IMG_20180905_190631.jpg

Hol moly you have a set of the weights that i have! Nobody can id these weights over here in the states. What are the weights from do you know? Here is my 953 with the same lookin weights you have

21317906_1261038360669040_6208200818520970596_n.jpg

Pondus
1 hour ago, bottjernat1 said:

Hol moly you have a set of the weights that i have! Nobody can id these weights over here in the states. What are the weights from do you know? Here is my 953 with the same lookin weights you have

21317906_1261038360669040_6208200818520970596_n.jpg

Hi! It looks like mine is homemade. Will take a closer look when I'll remove them

bottjernat1
1 minute ago, Pondus said:

Hi! It looks like mine is homemade. Will take a closer look when I'll remove them

Ive had wheelhorse, john deere, case, allis, bolens, cub guys and gals you name it look at my weights i even have them off right now and there are no markings on them that i see. Wished i knew what they where for! I would love a set of original hub weights but those are impossible to find!

Pondus
3 minutes ago, bottjernat1 said:

Ive had wheelhorse, john deere, case, allis, bolens, cub guys and gals you name it look at my weights i even have them off right now and there are no markings on them that i see. Wished i knew what they where for! I would love a set of original hub weights but those are impossible to find!

Yes, I guess they can be tricky to find

kick

Hello from New Jersey.  I always find it kool when people check in from abroad.  I was visiting family in your neck of the woods a few years ago in Estonia.  Good luck with that horse. 

Edited by kick

WHX??

:WRS:

peter lena

those weights almost look like a blank flange , to close off a pipe. not enough flange bolt holes , but their weight and strength , make me wonder what they were for ? pete

jebbear

Hello and :text-welcomeconfetti: to:rs:.

bizon

Looks like it was yoused as a tank in WW 1😁    But you have done great job allready the rebuild it   On your forst picture i think you like more oldskool stuff than only tractors.. am i right ?    I Also need to say that. norway😍..