Navig8r

Which belt for blower? 2 listed?

Navig8r

Trying to get my short chute set up on my 416-H....

Blower is a 06-42-st03, or st04

Parts list shows 2 possible belts it seems, with no details.

9750, or 11037

Any ideas?

gwest_ca

Drive belt is 9750 (5L x 69" or 5/8" x 69") for your application.

The 11037 does not look like a good number.

Should be 110037 and used on the same snowthrower when fitted to C-195 model.

Garry

Found it. Click on the picture and read

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

peter lena

agree with g west, that  5/8 x 69 will do it, available at your local T/S in Kevlar. just put on my 36-42 blower , easier mounting , if you put  2 short pieces of 4x4 under the blower, and hook it up to front frame mount, first. then its easy to hook up lift rod, doing some tweaking on my lift spring for easier lift. lubricate anything that has a friction point, especially  auger chain to gear drive, and chute turn rod. also, when you replace that belt , lubricate the pulley tension frame at mounting points. if you lubricate this unit , it really spins up easily and the belt tension will be easily maintained . easy  maintenance, pete  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

peter lena

those 4x4  pieces under the lower edge of the blower make the mounting much easier. hook up the ( end horizontal cross bar ) on the blower frame to the  ( front frame tech a matic mount ),  FIRST . that will secure the blower and make the 4x4 assist easier, just an easy lift. then while elevated , its easy to hook up lift rod, lubricate every contact  / friction point , eliminate  rusty drag. do you have the old belt ? is there a t/s store near by ?  lots of pictures on this issue , on this site. good luck with it , pete