WildmanC120

C-161 New Wheel Questions

WildmanC120

So I have decided I should just get new wheels for my C-161, and leave the old wheels as they are with the old turfs and chains etc for winter.  I already have new tires but I want to get the same size wheels as I have already.  I am not sure which rear wheels are correct. 

I think these are correct for the front.

Front Wheel

Rear wheel choices:

4" backspacing

6" backspacing

• Confused 1

roadapples

:wh: rear wheel backspacing is only 1 1/2"...

• Like 1

WildmanC120
24 minutes ago, roadapples said:

:wh: rear wheel backspacing is only 1 1/2"...

Thank you. So I guess none of those will work.

Are those front wheels OK?

littleredrider

Buy the blanks and weld them where you want. I needed 10" wides for my g/f loader 520. Once I figured where they went, couple zaps with the welder and done!!

• Like 1

WildmanC120
12 minutes ago, littleredrider said:

Buy the blanks and weld them where you want. I needed 10" wides for my g/f loader 520. Once I figured where they went, couple zaps with the welder and done!!

I don't have a welder or a garage.  I have a small shed and typically work outside.  I just want standard wheel horse size wheels.  Shouldn't be too hard to come by. 

• Like 1

littleredrider

I have a set  of tires/wheels from a parts 312. Depending where you are you can have em...

• Excellent 2

WildmanC120
1 hour ago, littleredrider said:

I have a set  of tires/wheels from a parts 312. Depending where you are you can have em...

Moreau NY

Tuneup

Well, there you go. Man from Windsor drives a couple of hours to the Schenectady area and meets Moreau who drive south a bit for a free meal. Hands over wheels and tires. DOne and bellies full. Who could ask for more. Admire the Camino before you go :). As for me, cheap date. A good BBQ meal is all I need.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ronhatch

"I don't have a welder or a garage.  I have a small shed and typically work outside"                                                                                                                                                     Living in upper NY State a 2 1/2 or 3 car garage with electric and a heater would be #1 on my to do list. 

Edited by ronhatch
  • Like 1

WildmanC120
50 minutes ago, ronhatch said:

"I don't have a welder or a garage.  I have a small shed and typically work outside"                                                                                                                                                     Living in upper NY State a 2 1/2 or 3 car garage with electric and a heater would be #1 on my to do list. 

My priority is to get out of this hostile crap hole of a state and move to the Vermont border where I can live free and still get to work. 

• Like 3

WildmanC120
On 11/18/2018 at 9:23 AM, littleredrider said:

I appreciate the offer but we may be a little too far apart to be cost effective for either of us unfortunately. 

Tuneup
On 11/18/2018 at 5:56 PM, WildmanC120 said:

My priority is to get out of this hostile crap hole of a state and move to the Vermont border where I can live free and still get to work. 

I hear ya! Escaped NJ in 1998 - couldn't afford 3 kids there. GA continues to be a little slice of heaven. No offense to you NJ'ites. Was my home for my first 37 years!