Sign in to follow this  
SamH

kwik way cylinder rebuild

SamH

Does anyone happen to know where i can find parts or a rebuild kit for the bucket cylinder on a kwik way loader. Info from the cylinder:

Super Draulic

Ft Dodge, IA

For KW MFG

Sioux Falls

DN 12521

9   73

I've already got it apart, the dust seal and inner o ring that serves as the pressure seal are shot. the piston also has a small groove wore in it, but hoping it'll hold with just replacing the seals. Also, the 9 and the 73, am I safe in assuming that's the mfg date? Not sure what else it'd mean. If so then I am even more impressed by the build quality. Love the ease of working on it too.

SamH

My hydraulic pump will need replacement eventually too, bit of play in the shaft. That's an mte c210. I imagine that prolly costs as much to rebuild as it does to find a replacement...

DET

Your best bet may be to take it to a local hydraulic repair shop and let them match up what you need, or have them rebuild it.

SamH
8 hours ago, DET said:

Your best bet may be to take it to a local hydraulic repair shop and let them match up what you need, or have them rebuild it.

That's the plan for Monday, lol i just hate waiting

Richwoock

look up great lakes rubber loves park Ill. I've used them for rebuilding forktrk cyls.