Rp.wh

Latest pick rj35 55 cable steer

Rp.wh
7 minutes ago, jabelman said:

cool find, I see it has the super rare 3 muffler option!

Haha actually one of them of the 3 is the original. The things people come up with hah

elcamino/wheelhorse

I see it is the two handle model , one one each side of the hood. I tried to figure out what the tall handle could be used for but came up ??????????????

Rp.wh
4 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I see it is the two handle model , one one each side of the hood. I tried to figure out what the tall handle could be used for but came up ??????????????

Tall handle, should be shorter but it's correct for the model it's actually the drive handle the other side is for raise and lowering the deck

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Learned something new. Thanks

• Excellent 1

The Tuul Crib

Cool find , I'll be:popcorn: watching this one!

• Excellent 1

Chris G

Nice find!

• Like 1

Pullstart
1 hour ago, jabelman said:

cool find, I see it has the super rare 3 muffler option!

Is that what they called a tri-power Sr?

• Haha 2

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, The Tool Crib said:

Cool find , I'll be:popcorn: watching this one!

Yepp

Me too

• Excellent 1

CasualObserver

Congrats Ryan! Guess that backseats the Amigo? :teasing-poke::D:ychain: Looking forward to seeing updates. Get a hold of Clay @rj35hunter with any questions!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Rp.wh
13 minutes ago, CasualObserver said:

Congrats Ryan! Guess that backseats the Amigo? :teasing-poke::D:ychain: Looking forward to seeing updates. Get a hold of Clay @rj35hunter with any questions!

Thank you very much! Its Like hitting the gold mine here lately, but mama said no more!!:angry-steamingears:......clay and I talked already but I would love to here more if he would like to chime in:D the amigo isn't on hold I still want to get that bad boy going just got the new coil ignition for it so hopefully I can get the garage warm enough this weekend and make some posts about it:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

953 nut

:woohoo:

Even has the correct front rimes, hope they haven't been destroyed by calcium chloride.               :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rp.wh
15 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:woohoo:

Even has the correct front rimes, hope they haven't been destroyed by calcium chloride.               :text-coolphotos:

Nope not yet have to get after them before they do get destroyed though!:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

WHX??

Really is a diamond in the rough and yes this kid has a way of finding them. Thanks Jason, @rj35hunter has already been a big help with identifing this girl. We thought it was a later '56 so always nice to learn. Rest  assured  tho fellas this gem WILL NOT  be leaving WI in the century  or so! Cool your jets boys Grampa is gonna keep an eye on this one! :)

• Excellent 2
  • Haha 4

Mike'sHorseBarn

Can"t wait to see the finished product!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Excellent 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

What a beauty, lucky dog.

Glenn

• Thanks 1

AMC RULES

More picts... :text-coolphotos: please.  

• Like 1

Achto

Nice tractor Ryan, I'll be looking forward to seeing the resto on this one.

• Excellent 1

Shynon

Nice, looks like original decals under the paint. I'd clean off the old paint and bring it back to original, but that's just me.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4

PeacemakerJack

An AWESOME and very rare piece!  Having just been in South Bend yesterday at the location where this vintage machine was built over 60 years ago, makes it an even cooler gem from my perspective.  I’m so glad that the family entrusted you with this heirloom tractor.  Ryan, you’ll have to find out if they happen to have any pictures of their uncle and maybe of the tractor back in the 1950’s and 60’s.

I’m looking forward to seeing this restored to 1950’s newness!

• Excellent 2

russtiron

Nice find! I also have a converted cable steer , when they converted these they must have also modified the rear axel from snap ring to the later style cotter pin. Does yours have snap ring or cotter pin? Thanks Chuck 

• Excellent 1

Lane Ranger

Rp.wh:

Great find, save it and bring it to next year's Biggest Garden Tractor Show in the Midwest!

This tractor needs to appear at the Portage, Wisconsin  tractor Show Bret Esse has each year.   We had 937 garden tractors there this year.      

In 2019 Wheel Horse  has been selected as Tractor of the Year and we will have a significant, big building dedicated to Wheel Horse garden tractors that will need to be filled.

Garden Tractor Daze   July 11 thru July 13, 2019 -Portage, Wisconsin

Every Wheel Horse Owner is invited !

Article from 2018 Show:

https://www.wiscnews.com/portagedailyregister/news/local/enthusiasm-easy-to-find-at-garden-tractor-daze-in-portage/article_4cbaa153-31f7-58c8-ade4-49a724a81b50.html

Garden Tractor Daze  Facebook Page/link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Annual-"Garden-Tractor-Daze"-in-Portage-WI-298363643703394/

183.JPG

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 4

Rp.wh
48 minutes ago, Shynon said:

Nice, looks like original decals under the paint. I'd clean off the old paint and bring it back to original, but that's just me.

I think that is the way to go not 100% sure at this time.

1 hour ago, Achto said:

Nice tractor Ryan, I'll be looking forward to seeing the resto on this one.

You might have a helping hand in this if you have some time :handgestures-thumbupright:

48 minutes ago, PeacemakerJack said:

An AWESOME and very rare piece!  Having just been in South Bend yesterday at the location where this vintage machine was built over 60 years ago, makes it an even cooler gem from my perspective.  

I thought the same exact thing when you where posting yesterday I need to finish the read on that post on lunch:greetings-clappingyellow:

39 minutes ago, russtiron said:

Does yours have snap ring or cotter pin? Thanks Chuck 

I will look when I get home that's very interesting:eusa-think:

• Excellent 3

Rp.wh
1 hour ago, Lane Ranger said:

Rp.wh:

Great find, save it 

This tractor needs to appear at the Portage, Wisconsin  

I will definitely be there! Hopefully I'll bring them all hah have to beat last year's numbers!

• Excellent 4