953 nut

A Salute to my fellow Veterans and active duty Military

Pullstart

Thank you to all who maintain our Freedomship, I understand it isn’t necessarily free.  

• Like 2

LengerichKA88

That’s really cool @953 nut

Happy Veterans Day to all my fellow brothers and sisters. 

I’m sitting here watching “The Pacific” (probably my 100th run through haha) thinking that I’d do it all again in a heartbeat. 

Semper Fi

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Howie

I echo the Happy Veterans Day to my fellow veterans. WE had a veterans day celebration at the  high school this year. A brain child of the local veterans service officer.

Brought all the high school and middle school children in for it which I thought was great. We had 13 WWII vets there from our small town. 

• Like 1

Cetan08

Sorry about finding this post late. I am so proud to be a part of a community of men and women that sacrifice so much for this country. I was one of two out of our team that survived and returned home and will always battle with survivers issues as so many Vets do. I just got word that a Ranger friend of mine is being forced into getting help because of suicide threats. No one can understand a Vet like another Vet. I have discovered that we survive so that we can tell the story and help other Vets to get to where they can. To all my Brothers and Sisters, You are not alone and much loved by many.

• Excellent 1