Cetan08

Not sure what this is.

Cetan08

Saw this on CL and have no idea what model it is. Has no deck and as you can see,no seat. Says it runs good and wants 300. I am thinking a bit high. Not sure that I have the funds right now anyway. What would be a fair price?

Thanks

00r0r_hKqWu0vX9XS_600x450.jpg

00S0S_jlgvK6cOtG4_600x450.jpg

00j0j_Ax6b9eX6Q4_600x450.jpg

00505_b7S0BIQde1j_300x300.jpg

• Like 1

Pullstart

I’d guess a ‘63 model of some sort, based on the tank shape and the front frame having the later axle with better steering radius

Pullstart

And besides, that is an awesome seat!  It was most likely the p.o.’s favorite love seat!

• Haha 2

lynnmor

Worth every penny if you enter it in the ugly seat contest, a sure winner for years to come.

• Haha 4

953 nut

Hood is cut, wrong engine, no seat, lots of bad modifications and buying parts and repairing the hood will set you back more than the purchase price. I would keep looking!

stevasaurus

It is at least a 1963...it has the star wheel adjust knob.  Being in Ohio, you can find parts, but it is not worth $300...that is a free to $100 horse.  BTW, those are the original tires.  If it runs, the engine is probably worth $100.  You can find a lot better for $300.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Elkskin's mower junkyard

It looks like a 64 being 5 lug 

• Like 1

Cetan08

Thanks everyone. It's funny how these guys think they are sitting on gold. I was thinking it had been damaged. I had never seen a hood like that but wasn't sure.

Elkskin's mower junkyard

I wouldn't let my 701 go any less than 800 has is lol but I like it lol of coarse it has hydrolic lift and midmount

Edited by craftsmanmowerfreak

stevasaurus

If you look close, it is only 3 bolt hubs...all the tire rims had 5 holes.  It's too bad they cut the hood like that.  That horse running....along with a mower deck and a blade for snow...now maybe $300.  You can get a mower deck and a snow blade for $200 or less...makes the horse a free to $100.  :bow-blue:

The Tuul Crib
27 minutes ago, Cetan08 said:

Thanks everyone. It's funny how these guys think they are sitting on gold. I was thinking it had been damaged. I had never seen a hood like that but wasn't sure.

Yeah and some also would rather let it rust or scrap it,!

• Sad 1