Elkskin's mower junkyard

kind of excited

nylyon

Bill, very sorry to hear of the passing of your father on behalf of RedSquare we offer you our deepest condolences. It looks like your dad's account was never re-enabled after the 2011 crash, but I have found it and placed him in the Members at Rest group.  His account is here: https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/profile/1133-btk07/ 

• Like 4
  • Excellent 3

Elkskin's mower junkyard
18 minutes ago, nylyon said:

Bill, very sorry to hear of the passing of your father on behalf of RedSquare we offer you our deepest condolences. It looks like your dad's account was never re-enabled after the 2011 crash, but I have found it and placed him in the Members at Rest group.  His account is here: https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/profile/1133-btk07/ 

Bill was my dad lol my name is Tyler

• Like 2

Elkskin's mower junkyard
22 minutes ago, nylyon said:

With the site crash that would explain why password never worked right lol

• Like 1

nylyon
17 minutes ago, craftsmanmowerfreak said:

Bill was my dad lol my name is Tyler

Terribly sorry Tyler.

bellevillerod

Sorry to hear about your dad, i also lost mine years ago to cancer. I had parked his C160 auto and tarped it due to it having some issues. couple of years ago I redid it and now it is used a few time a week. It is a fav of the family and something that holds fond memories. Funny how a old tractor can carry so much to so many,

• Like 4

Elkskin's mower junkyard
31 minutes ago, bellevillerod said:

Sorry to hear about your dad, i also lost mine years ago to cancer. I had parked his C160 auto and tarped it due to it having some issues. couple of years ago I redid it and now it is used a few time a week. It is a fav of the family and something that holds fond memories. Funny how a old tractor can carry so much to so many,

The 502 sits in corner of shed it's fired up once a week or so. Its had a hard life used has a plow tractor for years. Next year it's getting a deck put on but not used. We have many machines I use. Dads 753 is used a lot so is the Sears compact 8e. Now I got the 552 a few weeks ago and something came over me once I got the snowblower with a h70. Something told me to fix the 552. So that's what I did. 

• Like 6

bellevillerod
1 hour ago, craftsmanmowerfreak said:

The 502 sits in corner of shed it's fired up once a week or so. Its had a hard life used has a plow tractor for years. Next year it's getting a deck put on but not used. We have many machines I use. Dads 753 is used a lot so is the Sears compact 8e. Now I got the 552 a few weeks ago and something came over me once I got the snowblower with a h70. Something told me to fix the 552. So that's what I did. 

I also have a couple late 70's sears an ss16 & ss18 great tractors gotta love the sound and torque of a Onan

• Like 1

Daddy Don

This is a good story. Just shows how no one is ever forgot on this site no matter who you are. Your dad is looking down and smiling on you for finding out his account. This is a great tribute to you for caring out the way to find your dads records Keep your faith and thank him for what he left you. My dad died with black lung cancer from working in the coal mines in Utah. He never talked that much so I don't  know what it was like for him.

• Sad 1

Elkskin's mower junkyard
57 minutes ago, Daddy Don said:

This is a good story. Just shows how no one is ever forgot on this site no matter who you are. Your dad is looking down and smiling on you for finding out his account. This is a great tribute to you for caring out the way to find your dads records Keep your faith and thank him for what he left you. My dad died with black lung cancer from working in the coal mines in Utah. He never talked that much so I don't  know what it was like for him.

I hear you. It took dads mind off the cancer helping me with the 502. In fact he couldn't wait to get home from hospital to help. He was excited due to the parts run I made while he was in hospital. To hear I had a 702 on the trailer with original sediment bowl and better parts here and there for the 502. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1