Model A

Wheel Horse 656

Model A

I recently purchased a Wheel Horse 656 with a snow blower and a mower deck. The tractor seems to be in good condition and runs fine after cleaning the carb. The blower is single stage and 31" wide but I can not find any model or serial number. Can anyone lead me to site where I can download a manual for the snow blower or instructions on how to put it on the tractor? 

There is kind of a quick connect directly under the engine ( kind of like the quick connect accessory connects on my model 312-8) and it looks like some sort of shaft with a double pulley is connected to it. Does this transmit power to the blower? 

• Like 1

Achto

:WRS: Check through the implements in the manuals section, there should be a manual in there for your blower.

rjg854

First off,  :WRS:  pictures would help a lot in figuring out what to do to help you.  I see Achto has already given you the same suggestion I was going to. 

Achto

This could be the one that you're looking for?

Edited by Achto

Model A

Thanks for the info, I will take some detailed pictures and post them this weekend but the blower pictured in the attachment looks similar but is a bit different then mine but I could be missing some parts.

• Like 2

KC9KAS

@Model A :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

953 nut

:WRS:

There is another thread going on about snow blowers that may have information of value to you.

Retired Wrencher

Model A :WRS: I have had a few a these fine little tractors. 65/66/ and 67`s They can do a days work. I found it better to run them more often than not. They like to be runed. It is all in the carb works also use good quality fuel line. Enjoy it take care of it and it will take care of you. Also enjoy the site lots of good info here.

• Like 1

Pullstart

Welcome @Model A !

I’ve got a 656, it’s a little rough around the edges but runs great!  You’ll enjoy this for sure.  Here’s a picture of my family on our tractors, careful they (WheelHorses) multiply like rabbits!

5DDB0223-D1C8-4425-BD6E-2D62BC0B9B4F.jpeg

• Like 1

WHX??

:WRS: Model A

Thanks for the :text-link: Garry we can all use that!

The Tuul Crib

:text-welcomeconfetti::wwp: