Sign in to follow this  
WHC-125

What to bring?

WHC-125

I cant decide on what tractor I should bring to Fireman's house in Sherman. I also may be getting a 312-8 this weekend(My first maroon stripe) :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

My choice is not listed....

I want a "write in" vote... They do that don't they? :thumbs:

Take the GT-14!!

WHC-125

My choice is not listed....

I want a "write in" vote... They do that don't they? :thumbs:

Take the GT-14!!

I would but I was going to sell it or work on it so right now since I havent worked on it to get it running and driving, it has just been sitting :whistle: Too many projects :whistle:

kj4kicks

How about being a big boy, and deciding which one to take all by yourself?

WHC-125

How about I wanted to get some of the other members opinions <_<

CasualObserver

Which one is pink? Quit being a girl, and take whichever one you're more proud of. That's the point. Meet some people, show off something you're proud of. Most everyone here has seen either of those, so which one do you like?

Coadster32

Put up your dukes man!! I think you should bring the B-80 your're working on. :thumbs:

wildman

What to bring? or was it what to wear? A grass skirt and halter top would be fine! :thumbs: :whistle:

WHC-125

Put up your dukes man!! I think you should bring the B-80 your're working on. :thumbs:

Test some parts out in the electrolysis setup your bringing :whistle:

Bill

What to bring? or was it what to wear? A grass skirt and halter top would be fine! :whistle::whistle:

ohh boy now I have that image in my head... :thumbs:

stevebo

Chris,

I say bring the 702 since I used to own the C125. I personally would like to see the 702 that way I can take it for a ride on the back of the C175 :thumbs: :whistle:

WHC-125

Chris,

I say bring the 702 since I used to own the C125. I personally would like to see the 702 that way I can take it for a ride on the back of the C175 :thumbs::whistle:

The C-125 is a little spruced up now and is awaiting to be restored after the B-80 is all done :whistle:

iicap

Wasn't there a donkey who was between two piles of hay, that starved to death because he didn't know which one to go to :thumbs:

Problems, problems, now lets see here, I only have one horse to bring, but I can't figure out if I should load it on the pickup frontwards or backwards, what do you guys think?

Oh Yeah, it has no and I mean NO brakes. Haven't gotten around to buying a band for it yet. If anyone who is coming has a new or used good one to bring, I'll buy it

WHC-125

Richard, in my opinion I think you should load it in hood first and put a moving blanket between the bed and the hood then strap in in from the back

Bill

Hea Chris, I was thinking of loading mine on the roof of my VW bug, how many straps do you think I will need to hold it there :thumbs:

Duff

Ya know, I got to work this morning feeling crappy with a head cold and in a generally chitty mood, but after reading this thread I'm LMAO! :whistle:

Thanks, guys!

Duff :thumbs:

iicap

No Crappy mood here, but DITTO I'm LMAO too, also know why not to much around here (home) gets done in a timely fashion. I'm spending to much time infront of this screen, ok back to hanging doors and trimming, bye

ZeeWheelHorse

Is this an inside joke? I know I'm new here but this seems a little supercilious to me.

oldandred

Hea Chris, I was thinking of loading mine on the roof of my VW bug, how many straps do you think I will need to hold it there :thumbs:

Bill just drill holes in the roof and use eye bolts about six should work O yea i forgot a big steel plate under the roof for the eye bolts to hold real good :whistle:

poodle

Well I say bring the 702 I'm a big fan of the round hood's my self I'm bringing my broke down and beat up 1056 I'm getting a new engine from Wayne (Crazywheelhorseman) and gona take a few lessons from a few more educated horseman :thumbs:

Kelly

Take two and call me in the morning, :thumbs: Have a trailer? I'm sure you can stuff two in the back of a truck, I fit one with room to spare in my suburban, and that's not even folding the back seat down.

HorseFixer

Chris, how about this! A straight non negative answer to your question for once. <_< I like the 702 tractor out of the ones you listed! :omg: