jeepdave

Which models have the Eaton 1100?

jeepdave

For starters, I'm assuming the Eaton 11 and 1100 are the same thing, but what models have this HST? Thanks.

Lost Pup

417A, 418A, 418C.

• Like 1

gwest_ca

Go to

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=Toro

Select Advanced Search

Enter 1100 in the Transmission Model box.

Click on Submit in the top right corner.

You will 2 pages of results

Garry

• Like 2

pfrederi

You prejudiced against Sundstrands?? :P  I have 5 Sundstrands and only 1 Eton..always looking for another sundstrand.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

WHX??

Will keep that in mind Paul. I have three '67s with 700 Suns in them. One of them some day is sure to get parted out. All three of them appear to be stout yet but all three have their quirks.  I would guess all of them have linkage issues but surprisingly on one does the parking brake/pawl does still work! Obviously POs did not read where you must come to a complete stop before pulling that lever!

On the other hand I also have three 520's with 1100s and all three have their own quirks as well. Some are noisy...some are quiet but are stout yet as well aside from axle/hub issues.

Edited by WHX21
  • Like 3

jeepdave
10 hours ago, pfrederi said:

You prejudiced against Sundstrands?? :P  I have 5 Sundstrands and only 1 Eton..always looking for another sundstrand.

Believe it or not, I actually have a Kubota with the Eaton 11. Not sure if a WO to a Kubota would be compatible, but I imagine the pumps will be  very similar. For science purposes and such.. you know. :D

• Like 1

WHX??
5 hours ago, jeepdave said:

I actually have a Kubota with the Eaton 11

:wwp:

jeepdave
6 hours ago, WHX21 said:

:wwp:

I figured Kubota would be blasphemy here. Lol!

The first one is my time capsule. 1991 D600 diesel w/ 1100 hrs. According to the PO, he let a neighbor use it and to load it onto a trailer, they picked her up by the fiberglass body. The body broke and she dropped. We knew it had a HST leak going into it and I just figured it was a line. Nope, the housing was cracked from the fall. He had welded it, but the weld wasn't holding anymore. The part I need is $450 new.

Bought the old girl on the bottom for $500 last Monday for her rear end. 1985 D600 diesel w/ 800 hours. Runs like a top, but a little rough. New rims and tires and man those rear tires sure bite hard. The local dealer originally had it at $1500 and I had planned on using it as a negotiation tactic for when I buy my future L2501 in the next month. Saw it for $500 on Craigslist, which was my plan anyways so I snagged it. $500 seems cheap, but without a deck it's not as useful to most people. I feel bad about turning  her into a parts tractor so I am planning on repairing the cracked HST first. The fiance calls my barn our tractor and mower museum as I also have a 2 stroke Lawn Boy fetish. 

thumbnail_IMG_6728 (1).jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6976 (1).jpg

Edited by jeepdave

WHX??
19 hours ago, jeepdave said:

I figured Kubota would be blasphemy here. Lol!

Naww ... we ain't real particular when it goes here

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/6-other-brands/

we been known to drool over about anything... lets just keep the green and yellow :thingy:s to a minimum tho... :lol:

• Haha 1