Damon N Jackson

What’s a good website for wheel horse parts?

Damon N Jackson

I have looked for many days and there are parts I just cannot find. Any good websites that would have a good variety of parts?

rjg854

That would kind of depend on just what your looking for.  Check our vendor section, there are some good leads there.  At best it's a start.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:rs:

Specifically, what are you looking for? 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

953 nut

:WRS:

Wheel Horse sold to TORO over three decades ago so Toro could be a good place to start with. Seals and bearings can be found at NAPA or other good industrial suppliers.

Parts Tree is another site that has some things. Depending on the model you may need to go for a good used part from A-Z Tractor.

:confusion-confused:    My crystal ball is a bit cloudy this morning, cant quite make out what specific parts you are looking for or what model :wh: they will be going on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pullstart
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:

Wheel Horse sold to TORO over three decades ago so Toro could be a good place to start with. Seals and bearings can be found at NAPA or other good industrial suppliers.

Parts Tree is another site that has some things. Depending on the model you may need to go for a good used part from A-Z Tractor.

:confusion-confused:    My crystal ball is a bit cloudy this morning, cant quite make out what specific parts you are looking for or what model :wh: they will be going on.

I have no crystal ball, but my guess is the A-800 Ranger he’s workin’ on :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Haha 1

953 nut
31 minutes ago, pullstart said:

I have no crystal ball, but my guess is the A-800 Ranger he’s workin’ on :handgestures-thumbupright:

That solves half of the equation, now we need to know what parts are needed. Does he need body parts, transmission parts, engine parts?

Pullstart
2 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

That solves half of the equation, now we need to know what parts are needed. Does he need body parts, transmission parts, engine parts?

Richard, I thought I explained already that I don’t have a crystal ball?  :dance:

• Haha 3

daveoman1966

I've bought many Wheelhorse parts at this website.  These are the best prices I've found too...for new parts, that is.

http://www.psep1.biz/arinet.asp?aribrand=TO#

I have quite a lot of good used parts...depending on what you need. 

my direct email is:  daveoman@windstream.net 

• Like 1