c-series don

Got myself an anniversary present !!

wfrpalm

That is a pretty cool way to start a vacation.

Edited by wfrpalm

SPINJIM

"Cool way to start a vacation."    Risky way to start a 25th anniversary.    Hope you make it to 26th.

My wife rolls her eyes and says "No!" every time I look at any tractor along the road.

Jim

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

SylvanLakeWH

Nice Score! :thumbs:

The door mat is for the wife right? Just thinking that she should be in the "President's Club" for putting up with your "hobby"...Boy that would make a great entry statement at the main door...

:ychain:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Nice items to get, your lucky, the Mrs. pointed you right to them. :)

Glenn

• Like 2

c-series don

I put the mat at the entrance to my bedroom. WOW momma was not havin' that!! She said get that thing out of my house! I'm going to leave it there just to test her patients. 😜 

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

pfrederi

Sir: You may be the patient!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Digger 66
28 minutes ago, c-series don said:

I put the mat at the entrance to my bedroom. WOW momma was not havin' that!! She said get that thing out of my house! I'm going to leave it there just to test her patients. 😜 

You'll probably make the paper....and not the funnies :auto-ambulance:

Edited by Digger 66
  • Haha 1

953 nut
3 hours ago, c-series don said:

my wife looked out the window and said "oh no" I looked over and saw a Wheel Horse dealer sign.

It was obviously her fault! If she had kept her eyes on the road there wouldn't have been a Very Kool Doormat in her house!    :ychain:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

c-series don

Since I already have the big sign in my garage I thought maybe I could put my new one in the bedroom. She thought not. You should have seen the look I got. I think most of y'all know THE LOOK!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

953 nut
12 minutes ago, c-series don said:

Since I already have the big sign in my garage I thought maybe I could put my new one in the bedroom. She thought not. You should have seen the look I got. I think most of y'all know THE LOOK!! 

How about putting it in the bathroom as a night light?             :ychain:         

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Achto
1 hour ago, c-series don said:

This reminds me of my wife telling me "No dead animals on my walls!!". Soo.... when I caught my first legal musky and had it mounted I told her that I was going to hang it on the ceiling above the bed. She graciously granted me a spot on the wall :)

Edited by Achto
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Chris G

Great find!

PeacemakerJack
18 minutes ago, Achto said:

This reminds me of my wife telling me "No dead animals on my walls!!". Soo.... when I caught my first legal musky and had it mounted I told her that I was going to hang it on the ceiling above the bed. She graciously granted me a spot on the wall :)

Well Played Dan!:greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

c-series don

I seriously can't believe Craig, AMC rules hasn't chimed in on this. I don't know how to tag people on this stuff ? 

• Like 1

Razorback
5 hours ago, c-series don said:

I'll keep my eyes open for your obituary. I will bid high on your WH estate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

dells68
9 minutes ago, c-series don said:

I seriously can't believe Craig, AMC rules hasn't chimed in on this. I don't know how to tag people on this stuff ? 

Come on Craig, @AMC RULES, we know you have something to say!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1