Jim Demery

1941 Farmall H

Jim Demery

Picked up this beautiful old vintage iron this week. 

20181025_130010.jpg

20181025_130119.jpg

20181025_130041.jpg

20181024_202909.jpg

20181024_170327.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 5

pfrederi

Almost too pretty to use.  What are you planning for her??? My not very pretty 1944 M has a trip bucket  and she pulls a bush hog..should be doing it now but everything is still soggy and soft.  Nice Oliver in the back she have regular duties???.

• Like 1

Jim Demery
8 hours ago, pfrederi said:

Almost too pretty to use.  What are you planning for her??? My not very pretty 1944 M has a trip bucket  and she pulls a bush hog..should be doing it now but everything is still soggy and soft.  Nice Oliver in the back she have regular duties???.

They're both show tractors but I do plan on taking them both to some plow day events next year. 

• Excellent 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

That is a beautiful H...if I had to space I would probably own a few Farmalls as well as the Wheel Horses...guess I've always had a spot in my heart for RED tractors  

• Thanks 1

Jim Demery
10 hours ago, Professor1990 said:

That is a beautiful H...if I had to space I would probably own a few Farmalls as well as the Wheel Horses...guess I've always had a spot in my heart for RED tractors  

Thanks Professor, we keep both the Farmall and the Oliver, plus 3 restored garden tractors in our 24x32 garage in the winter along with both of our vehicles.