Sign in to follow this  
Marv

D series 60" Rear mount mower

Marv

I am in need of an idler pulley for this mower. This is the one mounted on the belt tensioner. Toro part no 103241. Know of a source for one?

Marv

pfrederi

I looked at the parts listing for my Woods L-59 belly mount.  i have found that Woods made the 3 point for WH and Spindle parts bearings etc are interchangeable.  The idler set up is somewhat different.  but there is an idler 4-7/16 with a 5/8 inch bore.  Same size as the WH 103241 but the Woods one is cast iron not white metal like the one on my WH deck.  Do not see why it wouldn't work and Woods parts are a lot easier to find.  (i got new blades for my WH and rebuilt all the spindles with Wood parts or cross referenced Woods parts.

The Woods idler is # 24260

Marv
On 10/24/2018 at 3:20 PM, pfrederi said:

I looked at the parts listing for my Woods L-59 belly mount.  i have found that Woods made the 3 point for WH and Spindle parts bearings etc are interchangeable.  The idler set up is somewhat different.  but there is an idler 4-7/16 with a 5/8 inch bore.  Same size as the WH 103241 but the Woods one is cast iron not white metal like the one on my WH deck.  Do not see why it wouldn't work and Woods parts are a lot easier to find.  (i got new blades for my WH and rebuilt all the spindles with Wood parts or cross referenced Woods parts.

The Woods idler is # 24260

Thank you,

I had replied to this but it does not show up. Anyway, using your information I did some searching in Woods mower parts listings. It seems that all the ones I looked at used the 24260 idler. So I think it will be good to go. 

A dealer down state has one so I will go take a look at it beginning of the week. I also need the bearing for the V groove pulley. maybe he has that too. If not the local bearing supplier can get one for me.

Marv

pfrederi

The Woods pulleys are around $50.  I will look tomorrow at the V pulley to see if I can ID  a bearing ##