Lost Pup

Wow -Sony MDR 1000 Headphones - First Pair

Lost Pup

I received these as a gift. I always used the cheapest wired buds i could find. 

Sony MDR 1000x cordless headphone with noise reduction. Bluetooth enabled and they connect easily to both my ipad and my cheap Tracfone cell phone. 

I have never tried noise reduction headphones before so i was / am schocked at their performance , comfort on my fat head and great battery life.

Normally i bring my ipad to the garage when working so now tv radio and all my personal music is at hand when woking on the old horses. They also sync to my cell so i can take a phone call while wearing them.  

If you get a chance try a pair next time ....I will never go back to the cranked up tunes in the garage. 

Using my blutoothed cell phone with them I can protect my ears while working in the yard and not miss  a call now. Kids are always calling for a pickup and such. Owned them 6 months now and wanted to mention it how a device actually helped woth the Horse hobby.

Anyone else use NR headphones or buds ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

AMC RULES

Image result for sony mdr 1000x

• Like 2

JC 1965

Do they work with the TV ?  I have to turn the TV up so loud. It's driving my wife crazy. I guess that's one of the hazards of working in a factory for 35 years. 

Lost Pup
9 minutes ago, JC 1965 said:

Do they work with the TV ?  I have to turn the TV up so loud. It's driving my wife crazy. I guess that's one of the hazards of working in a factory for 35 years. 

Any Bluetooth device. Our “smart tv” was not bluetooth enabled but there are cheap adapters on ebay and amazon to just plug into the earphone jack of the tv.

Also did not mention that our cordless house phone is also Bluetooth enabled so i sync to the tv and house phone and the call would come thru.

JC 1965
4 minutes ago, Lost Pup said:

Any Bluetooth device. Our “smart tv” was not bluetooth enabled but there are cheap adapters on ebay and amazon to just plug into the earphone jack of the tv.

Also did not mention that our cordless house phone is also Bluetooth enabled so i sync to the tv and house phone and the call would come thru.

OK, I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

pfrederi

Nobody i want to talk to or music i need badly enough for $350.00.  Some old speakers and a $20 yard sale amp running off my laptop is good enough. The old land line phone also seems to still work.  Guess i am just a cheap old SOB

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

C-101plowerpower

im a big fan of the 3M peltor radio series, they've got an built in fm tuner and a 3.5mm jack for plugging a phone or whatsit in, they do one with bluetooth now too http://peltorcomms.3m.com/world/Product.asp?PageNumber=151&Product_Id=293&ProductCategory_Id=114

Edited by C-101plowerpower
  • Like 1

cleat

I have one of the older worktunes models and use it all the time.

The radio built into the earmuffs gives you the incentive to actually wear them.

Only downfall is they are a little hot to wear mowing grass sometimes.

Cleat