Tipp

Sale

Tipp

I would like to sell my wheelhorse tractor, I live in the centre of Ireland and don’t know how to go about it. It’s working perfectly, but my family don’t appreciate it and I’m getting too old. Please help!

Sparky

Post it in our classified section, we have a section just for sales in Europe. 

:WRS:

• Like 1

Tipp

Thank you Sparky. I’ll try to find your classified section 

Tipp

Thank you Sparky. I’ll try to find your classified section. I’ll need to put a price an I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what kind of money to ask for. Can you suggest somewhere I can look for prices of similar machines in Ireland ?? Thank you Sparky

KC9KAS

@Tipp :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

Tipp

Thank you KC9KAS, 

Tipp

Fun fact, KC9KAS, I was also a WW plant manager for over 37 years, yeah. I retired 4/5 years ago. 

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

There are some other folks who are members here that reside on your side of the pond who can chime in with value etc.

Good luck with the sale!

• Like 1

953 nut

I have no idea of the value of a :wh: in Tipperary, Ireland, but they must be a bit hard to come by. We do have some members in the UK who could be interested in it. Perhaps if you were to make a new posting in the European Introductions page and include some photos ans a bit more information you would get a better idea of value and desirability.

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/77-euro-introductions/

Edited by 953 nut
  • Like 2

Achto

@Stormin, would you be able to help this gent out with :wh: prices on your side of the pond?

Edited by Achto

Tipp

I’m new to this, but REALLY impressed at how helpful everyone is. Thanks to all. 

• Like 2

WHX??
8 minutes ago, Tipp said:

Thanks to all. 

Your :text-welcomewave:from all.

Truth be told we all would like to see your :wh: go to a good home. You get a chance some :text-coolphotos: would be nice. Might give us an idea of how to value it.

• Like 1

Stormin

'Ow do, Tipp. :WRS:

Before a valuation, we need photo's, model, year, what attachments etc. If you also go on myoldmachine.com, link at top of page, you may have better luck. There are some Irish lads on there. Put an add in the for sale section, with photo's etc.

I'd come over and have a look myself, but it's a long, long way to Tipperary. :D

Regards. Norm.

• Haha 5

Tipp

Thank you Norman and well said

• Like 1

KC9KAS
12 hours ago, Tipp said:

I was also a WW plant manager for over 37 years, yeah. I retired 4/5 years ago

Municipal or Industrial?

I was also a water treatment plant superintendent  for our small town for 17 years at the same time I was the waste water super. It was a 1 horse town, and I was the horse! Some would say the horses a$$!

• Haha 5

Sammoore13bolens1053

Is this still for sale?

Tipp

I’m I bit old for it now and yes I should sell it. The problem is, I’ve no idea what it’s worth 

• Sad 1

Sparky
5 hours ago, Tipp said:

The problem is, I’ve no idea what it’s worth 

Can you tell us what model it is? Wheel Horses have been around for a long time with loads of different models. Some more rare than others and of course some more valuable or desirable. 

A picture would really get this topic off the ground...but if you can’t supply a picture give us some details. What brand engine? Horsepower? Transmission...manual or hydrostatic (automatic). Even tire sizes can be a valuable clue.

• Like 1

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:If you can't do photos perhaps a try and find a tag or sticker that has some model numbers on it. Check on the engine as well. Might give us a clue on where to start to help you value it.

• Like 1