Sign in to follow this  
Gerry w

new to red square

Gerry w

Hello all, I'm "new" to Red Square but have been a part of Tractor forum for some time now. Looking forward to being a part of this forum! :thumbs:

WHC-125

Gerry :whistle:. Glad you finally joined :thumbs:

How does Kathy like the Lawn Ranger and BTW you should have her join as well.

Gerry w

Hey Chris,

It's still too cold/wet for her to be dealing with it yet, but she does love it. (I think she likes it because she thinks it's cute!) :whistle: But I still have two foot snow banks on my lawn, so...mowing, gardening is aways off.

Kat and I did make a trip to MaineDads place to pick up his plow and harrow set! Not as long a trip as yours but we didn't get lost going there. :thumbs:

You know the gent who had a 551 for sale near you? He pulled the add cause folks never showed.

Good to hear from you and I hope all is well with yours.

Gerry

bell

Gerry, glad to have you here... I always enjoyed reading your posts over at MTF....

Welcome to the Redsquare family!!! :thumbs:

Operator

:thumbs: Gerry! I thought I recognized your avatar, Have fun here.

Randy

Sparky

Welcome to Redsquare Gerry! Dont forget to show us some pics of yer stuff :thumbs: !

:whistle:

Mike............

Gerry w

Welcome to Redsquare Gerry! Dont forget to show us some pics of yer stuff :thumbs: !

Mike............

I'd love to post pics of my stuff but...as Glenn stated at the "other" site, I got bit bad by the "Bug" and my stuff keeps growing! When the sun comes out I will try to post pics of my two Horses and the attachments I have for them.

STILL looking for a suburban to fix up.....don't tell the wife :whistle:

WHC-125

Gerry, will you drive as far as you did to get the Lawn Ranger as long as you dont get lost for an hour and a half :thumbs:

TJ

:thumbs:

Gerry w

Heck, I'd go that far and STILL get lost! :thumbs: Nice tractor, good price.. the rest is a nice ride with my wife!

THE question is would a suburban fit in the Honda???

hounddoghundzsa

:thumbs: Nice VW. Would'nt mind having it myself to haul my Wheelhorses around in!

WHC-125

Heck, I'd go that far and STILL get lost! :thumbs: Nice tractor, good price.. the rest is a nice ride with my wife!

THE question is would a suburban fit in the Honda???

Their about the same size as the Lawn Ranger

Coadster32

:thumbs: Eventually I might have a Suburban on the chopping block. For now, I might need to scavange some more parts off it. It's still pretty complete as it sits.

WHC-125

:whistle: Eventually I might have a Suburban on the chopping block. For now, I might need to scavange some more parts off it. It's still pretty complete as it sits.

Moderators, I know this is :thumbs: but Chris, I might be interested :whistle:

Gerry w

:whistle: Nice VW. Would'nt mind having it myself to haul my Wheelhorses around in!

hoping to use the VW to haul mine to the show NEXT year! 1963 crewcab, goes to a flatbed truck, it's a three door, very rare, and my baby, 1766cc blue printed and balanced.

OH, and thanks not so much chris....u might be interested! :whistle::thumbs: :dunno:

TT

Moderators, I know this is :thumbs: but Chris, I might be interested

ChasingItsTail.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerry: :whistle:

If you were a little closer to central PA, I could probably help you out with a Suburban. :whistle:

hounddoghundzsa

:thumbs: would look real nice sitting next to my '73 Super and "the herd"!............

d180man

Hi :whistle: :thumbs:

Gerry w

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerry: :thumbs:

If you were a little closer to central PA, I could probably help you out with a Suburban. :whistle:

I HAVE been know to travel:) That is a COOL wheel horse in your avatar, is that stock with those front tires???

I was looking at an ebay sale that was in Penn. I thought it would be a day trip down and another back. That's if I didn't get lost as I did going to Chris's home. (He really isn't in Conn. at least no one near that town even knows of it's existence!) :whistle:

WHC-125

Gerry, its one of the many small towns in the "valley" around my town. :thumbs:

TT

That is a COOL wheel horse in your avatar, is that stock with those front tires???

Thanks, Gerry!

That tractor actually started out as a 1968 Charger 9:

Charger9.jpg

After a bunch of planning, gathering up parts, fabricating, and assembling (about 14 months worth) it came out of the shop like this:

9607006.jpg

past7971

Hey TT----that before picture almost looks like it was taken by my garage, or by my shed, or by my breezeway, or.....well, you get the picture. Hey, that even looked like my 185 Suzuki "sneaking" in there :thumbs: Thats it!!!! I'm waking my "killer-attack" dog up off the couch!!! Gerry--- :whistle: Sounds like your gonna be a great addition here-- :whistle:

Coadster32

:thumbs: TT that is a really cool trike. I like the chain design for the steering.

glenn27

Who--this- "Glenn'?

Welcome to Redsquare..there are many and varied/knowledgeble folks here, also--I have actually had the pleasure of enjoying their company in p[erson last year @ Arentdsville show.

C-Ya!! :thumbs:

MaineDad

Gerry,

Glad you joined us here at RS. It's all WH all the time.

Who is the Glenn that we all speak of? I hear he is a Wheel Horse legend in his own mind :whistle:

BTW - The banana bread with chocolate chips that my wife made was nearly all gone a few hours after you and Kathy left :thumbs: