The Tuul Crib

Tail lights

The Tuul Crib

Anyone have a source of where to find tail lights to replace on these  fenders ?  Tractor supply, AutoZone any place or parts supplier ?

ebinmaine

I don't have the answer to this question but I would like to know what it is so I'm going to follow along.....

The Tuul Crib
25 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

I don't have the answer to this question but I would like to know what it is so I'm going to follow along.....

Thanx Eric!👍

JAinVA

Most any auto parts store will have them.They are used mainly as marker lights on utility trailers.

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

The Tuul Crib

ebinmaine
12 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

Thanks for the info brother I think this might help me out!!👍

@WVHillbilly520H

Big fan of the LEDs...

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib
5 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

@WVHillbilly520H

Big fan of the LEDs...

Yep the best lighting ever was or the LED lights. These as well as lighting throughout my house! 

Edited by The Tool Crib
  • Like 1

ebinmaine
20 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

Yep the best lighting ever was or the LED lights. These as well as lighting throughout my house! 

Us too.

Whenever a bulb goes out in house or shop.. led replaces it.

jay bee

AndyK149

I posted a write up on LEDs in this thread: 

Any of the 4x2 surface mount trailer lights work well.  Several are linked above.  You will be happy!

71_Bronco

Has anybody added more than the stock number to theirs? I have a single light in the middle of my fender pan (Bronco 14), and was thinking about adding 2 more, one on each side like the newer ones have, giving me 3 total.

Not sure how i'd wire it though

ebinmaine
25 minutes ago, 71_Bronco said:

Has anybody added more than the stock number to theirs? I have a single light in the middle of my fender pan (Bronco 14), and was thinking about adding 2 more, one on each side like the newer ones have, giving me 3 total.

Not sure how i'd wire it though

Nick I haven't done it on a tractor but I've done it a few times on pickup trucks and semi trucks.

As long as you're using an LED  light that is self grounding or you have a good ground circuit tying all the lights together, you could run quite a good many lights on one tractor and the amperage draw is very minimal.

Running the circuitry for a lighting system is pretty close to being as easy as you can get. All you have to do is join in The hot wire to the other hot wires and if you have a ground, do the same thing. Otherwise the chassis is its own ground.

peter lena

picked up a pair of led lights at wal mart , 12 $ , great in the winter ,plowing or blowing snow , pete