Tractorhead

Thank you Wheelhorser's

Daddy Don

You are home here with the best and the rest of the guys that will help anyone any time. Good luck with your future here. 

• Excellent 1

Pullstart

We don’t need proper English (nor do we always use it properly) to share tractor stories here!  They all speak the language, whether we do or not!  Putt putt putt putt :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

SylvanLakeWH

You are in the right place for all things Wheel Horse!

• Like 3

953 nut

:thanks:               Stefan, we all learn a great deal from each other and have a good time doing it.              :text-bravo:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Your  :text-welcomewave:Stefan, yes don't worry about the language thing. If you need to get an thought, idea or question across use your native language if more comfortable. Most of us are versed in Google translate! 'Sides  @pullstart speaks fluent  gibberish and BS and that ain't exactly on translate but we still understand him!

Be advised we do use a bit of American slang here such as NLA, NOS and POS so if you see those and don't understand just ask, a member will be sure to clear things up

Enjoy the forum and please do use it to learn and educate others!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Pullstart
12 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

‘Sides  @pullstart speaks fluent  gibberish and BS and that ain't exactly on translate but we still understand him!

Only when the garden tractor mafia pulls me into their campsite...  and then apple cobbler.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

WHX??

Inside joke Stefan but still :text-welcomewave:

• Like 3

roadapples
2 hours ago, WHX21 said:

Your  :text-welcomewave:Stefan, yes don't worry about the language thing. If you need to get an thought, idea or question across use your native language if more comfortable. Most of us are versed in Google translate! 'Sides  @pullstart speaks fluent  gibberish and BS and that ain't exactly on translate but we still understand him!

Be advised we do use a bit of American slang here such as NLA, NOS and POS so if you see those and don't understand just ask, a member will be sure to clear things up

Enjoy the forum and please do use it to learn and educate others!

I'm not even sure what you just said:confusion-scratchheadblue:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Mike'sHorseBarn

I had no trouble reading any of your posts! Of course here in Central Pennsylvania most of us can trace our ancestry back to Germany, my family came from somewhere called Baden Germany in 1710, so maybe that is just my German roots helping me haha. Anyway, glad you are here on the forum and we are most happy to help!!

Mike

• Like 4

Tractorhead

I have absolutely no problems to understand you at all, i have also none problem to talk to anybody,

just when i must wrote about things, it is a bit stronger for me.

I allway's want, that others understood me right, make a short sentence is actually hard for me.

While talking, i have absolutely no hesitation, to tell it right or wrong, because i can quick correct it if i get a wrong word,

but i a Forum some things would be quick misanderstood in the Past.

Nowhere in the World i have troubles about talking, just in 2 other Forum, i was attacked "first to learn better english"..

I know, i make some mistakes, but i am not a native tounge.

I try allway's to improve my english, but in case of an huge wording "emergency", trust me, it was not bad meant at all.

If so, please be so kind and correct me.

Again, thanks to welcome me !

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Your English is just fine.  If you got attacked in other forums, they are arrogant d***heads and should be banned.  That will never happen on this site.  My Duetsch is a lot worse then your English.  Mine familia ist Duetsch...how bad is that??  :occasion-xmas:  Glad to have you aboard.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Gutin Abend 

• Like 3