gsemeraro8

Rugged Horse

gsemeraro8

A war torn stallion, never kept inside, covered? Sure...with an obliterated tarp, resembling a battle worn american flag that survived the trenches of WW1...she may be weathered, but a quick pull of the choke and one turn of that key and she fires up instantly on a below zero upstate NY morning...this is the first time in over 20 years shes been indoors

87880462-4834-4ADE-A283-867847F7330D.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

953 nut

Glad you are able to show it some love.   Craig @AMC RULES seems to advocate the use of Johnson's paste wax to bring back the shine, not too sure it will work on this one!                :ychain:

• Haha 3

JAinVA

It always amazes me how people will mistreat an expensive piece of equipment.The 520 in my avatar sat outside its entire life.When the muffler rotted out they replaced it with one that required the whole side and half the top of the hood be cut out to fit.While it may never be a show tractor,as long as I own it  will be out of the weather

• Like 2

gsemeraro8
3 minutes ago, JAinVA said:

It always amazes me how people will mistreat an expensive piece of equipment.The 520 in my avatar sat outside its entire life.When the muffler rotted out they replaced it with one that required the whole side and half the top of the hood be cut out to fit.While it may never be a show tractor,as long as I own it  will be out of the weather

not many appreciate these machines like we do, we are one of a kind

• Like 5

littleredrider

Or don’t have a choice. I zero outside storage so they unfortunately have to sit outside. All a tarp does is keep the mice protected from the outside...

D_Mac

Well as they say in the motorcycle community .... " Paint and chrome don't get you home"