WHX??

Now I Remember Why I Married Her!

JAinVA

Gotta love them.2016.03.21.1523.thumb.JPG.ca6ff937d9c3fa626b601d3d702b37f2.JPG

• Like 4
  • Excellent 4

Shynon
9 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

Not that she has a very marketable trade... not that she's not as sweet as pecan pie...I guess that she just supports my whims (read hobbies or even addictions) and comes home with stuff like this. 

20181005_184043.jpg

20181005_182135.jpg

Those must be door prizes for the meet and greet?:ychain:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 6

WHX??

Yah  know Tom that ain't a bad idea...this place printed all this stuff while she waited and is kinda like Terry where she can do anything in short order. Had I known earlier a special plow day shirt for those in attendance??? Possibly an option...

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

rjg854

Congrats to you  WHX21 you've got a very special lady there,  you're a very lucky fellow. 

I'm also blessed with that special type of woman, they are few, hang on to her she's definitely a keeper. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine

Yeah I haven't figured mine out either.

But I don't want to.

She's amazing.

:text-woo:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5

PeacemakerJack
10 hours ago, WHX21 said:

...and comes home with stuff like this. 

20181005_182135.jpg

Great Job Cindy! She’s a keeper for sure Jim and not just because of the cool shirts.  

She is a great host to a cool Plow day, made my birthday last year very special, likes the furry kids, and is very supportive of your WH hobby (even into herself:handgestures-thumbupright:)—to name just a few!

While we are speaking of keepers, I can’t thank God enough for Kelli. She is without a doubt, daily, one of the greatest blessings in my life!

AF40E258-9F08-45B2-AF2B-6F35C55ED225.thumb.jpeg.db2efccf77b77fccab9f1e3f0ac7e0d9.jpeg

(Don’t know why she stays with me but I’m so glad she does!)

• Like 3
  • Excellent 5

Racinbob

Very cool Jim! It's nice to see our wives get their much deserved appreciation. Shoot, mine was even happy to see me come home from the big show. Oh the power of dill pickle tater chips. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

KC9KAS

My wife has a vinyl cutter (attached to computer) that she makes all kinds of things on. She has made several WH shirts for me an a GILSON themed shirt for her.

She just finished up a bunch of items for my daughters wedding....taking place later today.

• Like 8

peter lena

being on the same  page , makes it easy, support each other, good for both of you, keep it going , pete

• Like 3

ACman

I’m sure glad mine loves and takes care of me the way she does :).... I guess by now if she didn’t I’d probably already been rolled somewhere and left for the coyotes :lol: !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Pullstart

Being married to a wife who supports my hobby *cough* addiction rocks!  Happy to see the smile when she’s puttin’ around too

87F8AC96-FD35-499D-A3CC-D2F3BED087A3.jpeg

D37A87DD-3515-41D2-B871-0A0A03A7BABB.jpeg

Edited by pullstart
Pictures
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 2

wheelhorseman

It’s a good thing that Cindy didn’t put your Redsquare handle on the T-shirt! She would have had to open up an account at the shirt shop for as often as that changes :ychain:  I must have missed one I thought you were WHX20 last week? :confusion-confused:  But seriously - nice shirts Jim!

Edited by wheelhorseman
  • Haha 6

Machineguy

Best thing that ever happened to her! :ROTF:

0305C8CB-857B-46A4-8F5F-315127C5EE9F.jpeg

• Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

ebinmaine
9 minutes ago, Machineguy said:

Best thing that ever happened to her! :ROTF:

0305C8CB-857B-46A4-8F5F-315127C5EE9F.jpeg

Really Bob.....

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Machineguy

@ebinmaine

Absolutely! :ychain::ROTF:

• Haha 1

Machineguy
Just now, Machineguy said:

@ebinmaine

Absolutely! :ychain::ROTF:

Okay okay okay! It might’ve been a stretch!! Lol 

• Haha 3

19richie66

Yeah but does she know that? She may think it’s the other way around. :laughing-rolling:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Machineguy
9 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

Yeah but does she know that? She may think it’s the other way around. :laughing-rolling:

You mean I’m wrong? :ROTF:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

posifour11

Guess we should have more pictures taken together. This one is about ten years ago as we were heading overseas. 

FB_IMG_1538931029819.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

953 nut

I have to say that we have both been blessed to find one another. Our first date was at a dirt track stock car race, followed by a variety of street rod gatherings, tractor shows and other nontraditional outings. A couple of weeks before our wedding we decided to go out to a movie, first authentic traditional date we had been on.

Our granddaughter has been the focus a lot of our vacations and watching her grow up is amazing. During Spring break she visited us and we got to show her some of the natural beauty of Western North Carolina.

2122188860_SpringbreakwithMac..jpg.d5c7be36d8c963dbbb4ad0ee6973da34.jpg

Edited by 953 nut
  • Excellent 5

19richie66

Beautiful backdrop. Where is that at in NC?

WHX??

OMG Richard went a courting and a sparkin!! And she still married you after dirt tracking! :handgestures-thumbupright: You want to renew your vows I will get one of those online official to marry thingys and the the Parsons will pay a visit!

This thread was not intended to showcase our wifes,  "better halves," "significant others" "honeys" or what everyou may coin them, but I am happy is is panning out that way! :)

@pullstart has got  the ticket ...how can she chew your butt when you drag one home and then she sees the smiles on her girls they bring?!?

Thank you for serving @posifour11, and all other vets....you should really make that pic your avatar.

• Excellent 2