D_Mac

New and looking for help

D_Mac

Wow nice collection you have there! I still see some empty space where this little Skiff can slip right in. You can always tell the wife that you got this one for her < wink wink nudge nudge>. I spoke with the fella at A-Z he thinks he might have a tranny off an A50. He is going to call me back. My offer stands though, if you wanted to make the trip and take it home < for your wife of course> Im willing to part with it. If I repair it Im not so sure. I will add it to my collection of 1 making it 2..lol Hey you gotta start somewhere. I bet at one time you just had 2 in that garage of yours. Sad thing is my garage is so small 2 is 1 to many. Whats even sadder is that I live in the city have no use for either one I mow my lawn with a dare I say.......a push mower. I bought the 308-8 because it was in such nice original shape and my buddy was always telling me how great Wheel Horses are. Well now I know why. I also now why they say you cant stop at one. They are like tattoos. You get your first one and you want another. Here is a photo of my 308. Runs great. Only thing I cant figure out is when I engage the blades the belt wobbles like crazy. dosnt come off but wobbles a lot. Tightened and untightened the mule and no help. Mine isnt as shiney as yours, needs a good cleaning can I ask what you use on them . What kind of degreaser.... wax.... what do you use on the tires... etc

20180911_125413_resized_1.jpg

20180911_125430_resized_1.jpg

20180911_125457_resized.jpg

• Like 1