gsemeraro8

314-8 Project!

Tankman

Looks great! Hope the Horse doesn’t see too much white wet nasty cold junque!  :occasion-snowman:

• Like 1

gsemeraro8
1 minute ago, Tankman said:

Looks great! Hope the Horse doesn’t see too much white wet nasty cold junque!  :occasion-snowman:

I hope not either, but of course I have to test it out! :auto-driving:                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

• Haha 1

kick

Nice tractor. I’ve been working on this 416-8 and just mounted these Carlisle trac chiefs. Hoping they will plow moderate snow here in jersey without chains and some lawn duty.  

2057B929-AC79-4597-B71B-268CB6AF9F71.jpeg

Edited by kick
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1

gsemeraro8
36 minutes ago, kick said:

Nice tractor. I’ve been working on this 416-8 and just mounted these Carlisle trac chiefs. Hoping they will plow moderate snow here in jersey without chains and some lawn duty.  

2057B929-AC79-4597-B71B-268CB6AF9F71.jpeg

With alittle weight in the back i dont think you will have a problem, i opted for ags in the front too despite what some people say, but i love the way they look lol...those carlisles look extremely heavy duty

Tankman

Nice donuts! I have plowed many times without chains or weights.

Plow often if the forecast is for "too much" junque. The 416-8 can handle it the grandson 'll tell ya! :ROTF:

Christian_Plow-www.jpg.cc5bfc113f4a79e5c27ea181aef45c34.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

kick

I’m sure he was having a blast.  

Sparky
21 hours ago, gsemeraro8 said:

Just got the 314-8 up to PA, repurposed as strictly a plowin stallion and somthing to stare at in the garage :stupid:. Just waiting on my new set of AG tires to arrive and thanks to a member for the new plow setup!!!

Its been debated here many times and the general consensus is that turf tires (like you have on it now) are better tires on a snow-duty tractor over AG tires. Just saying if your using it as a dedicated snow plow machine you might want to reconsider.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

gsemeraro8
17 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Its been debated here many times and the general consensus is that turf tires (like you have on it now) are better tires on a snow-duty tractor over AG tires. Just saying if your using it as a dedicated snow plow machine you might want to reconsider.

i believe it, but how can you resist those lugs on an AG tire? lol...i don't have much self control :blink:

Sparky
55 minutes ago, gsemeraro8 said:

i believe it, but how can you resist those lugs on an AG tire? lol...i don't have much self control :blink:

I hear ya! Ag’s look cool as heck .B)

posifour11

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Do you know what these things do to you?

Easiest way to to figure is to double your garage space, then double again so your wife can park in her spot. Then, it just gets worse...

• Haha 1

AMC RULES
20 minutes ago, posifour11 said:

Easiest way to to figure is to double your garage space, then double again so your wife can park in her spot. Then, it just gets worse...

...or better, depending upon the way you view your 362192722_Horselogo(1).jpg.6ba376fabddd766d3d83370fd187869f.jpg world.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

posifour11
2 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

...or better, depending upon the way you view your 362192722_Horselogo(1).jpg.6ba376fabddd766d3d83370fd187869f.jpg world.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

Oh! Definitely!

• Like 1

gsemeraro8
1 hour ago, posifour11 said:

I grew up with them but it was always drilled into me that they were tools not toys, then one day it just “clicked” i was obsessed in an instant lol

Tankman

carrot-and-stick.jpg.118f912f6ab84496eda69113c0e07b93.jpg

• Haha 2

gsemeraro8

Gettin her ready for the new AG's!...Yes thats a cooler dont judge! My jack stands are currently under My ATV so i had to improvise at the moment and it turned out to be extremely stable to be honest. :tools-hammerdrill:

thumbnail_IMG_4707.jpg

Tankman

Now your Horsey needs love  lug nuts!  B)

Makes mounting tires much easier.

Lug_Nuts_Install.thumb.JPG.874f6eb6b0f1543577ec20a90e0b8b6b.JPG

gsemeraro8
3 hours ago, Tankman said:

Now your Horsey needs love  lug nuts!  B)

Makes mounting tires much easier.

Lug_Nuts_Install.thumb.JPG.874f6eb6b0f1543577ec20a90e0b8b6b.JPG

Thats an amazing idea, ill be stopping at my local mom and Pop hardware store by my shop in jersey with those measurements...last store of its kind there!...thank you sir!

gsemeraro8

finally done!!!

634A9538-16A2-4E06-9387-F40DE6D8AFB4.jpeg

• Like 1