Blackhood Bill

Great service and help

Blackhood Bill

Ok folks I can't say enough about Wheel Horse and More. They helped me get the correct parts I needed. Great customer service and with fast shipping. I will be checking there website for parts I need, if they have it will buy from them. Check them out their fantastic people to work with!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 5

rjg854

Yeah,  we know ;)  :text-goodpost:

• Like 1

wheelhorseman
1 hour ago, WHX20 said:

I might beg to differ Newone... I have known these folks for several years now and all the owner has ever  done for me is  to send wafting fumes of steaks grilling at a campground  and doesn't share. He did offer me a beer once and even drinks my brand  but it was warm. Had another incedent at a campground once where all he did was run a noisy monster genny all night. Can't never get him to come to our plow day either. Wife has been known to be crabby! :ychain:

😂😂😂. Good stuff — Jim oh yes I would share some steak with you!! As for the barley pop what can I say I was out of ice and as for the generator I don’t own a 40kw diesel generator! I might be able to make it to plow day we will see it depends if I get time to get my engine swap done in my 89 square body suburban I’m putting in a 2003 6.0 Ls engine- I would like to have it done and stretch her legs over to cheeseland with some plow tractors behind it and as for the wife I’m not sure it she will read this so I will have to disagree!  :D  She says Hi by the way.

Jim if you scratch your screen you might be able to smell these!!

904590E6-6111-4425-BD60-173CF4A4AF49.jpeg

Edited by wheelhorseman
  • Haha 8

WHX??

Well then bring that thing of a poor excuse for a 1257 and let's stick her in the dirt! Man cannot live on PTO attachments alone ya know! :D Oh you bas##&@%. Fine ....I got one of those too and Dan is making pulled pork for plow day!

Edited by WHX20
  • Haha 1

wheelhorseman
Just now, WHX20 said:

Well then bring that thing of a poor excuse for a 1257 and let's stick her in the dirt! Man cannot live on PTO attachments alone ya know! :D 

I can’t get the 1257 to dirty I would bring 2 c-160s from the fleet.

• Excellent 1

WHX??
9 minutes ago, wheelhorseman said:

dirty

Nother old biker saying... if you ain't gonna ride it... sell it! :lol:

Edited by WHX20
  • Excellent 1

Blackhood Bill

:ROTF:

Shynon
14 minutes ago, WHX20 said:

Well then bring that thing of a poor excuse for a 1257 and let's stick her in the dirt!

He won't be able to hear the radio :ROTF::ROTF:

• Haha 1

WHX??

Got that right Tom.... damn thing ain't even got FM, a USB plug in, bluetooth or even aux jack for the phone....what were they thinkin in '67!?!? :ROTF:

• Haha 2

Blackhood Bill

Now if my short term memory doesn't fail me (today) I seen a video of the 1267 in the dirt planting barley (pop) seed. Just putting in my.:twocents-02cents:

WHX??

Yer busted Lowell.... :lol:

• Haha 1

dells68

Hey, stay away from Lowell and the Mrs.  Nasty people!  They have the nerve to make stuff we all need and charge reasonable prices for it.  Customer service is terrible - for example, that crabby wife of his had the nerve to call me to let me know an order was on the way.  When it got here, it wasn't even the wrong stuff!  Quality was excellent to boot!  So, like I say, stay away if you're not looking for good stuff, fair prices, and great service!😂

Thanks fir everything Lowell!

• Haha 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Mitchellnh
      By Mitchellnh
      Wheel Horse parts collection. Many new-old stock and used parts for many models. Please make an appointment to view. No trades.

There's a lot of parts for D-160 and the C series. This is a collection left behind by my Father, so I'm really not sure what part is what here. There's even a D-160 Tractor under a tarp in the backyard with a three point hitch. Hasn't run in a decade. I'll throw that in if you meet my price. 

Willing to sell entire lot for $1850 obo

Mitchellocastiglione2@gmail.com 

• Duramax7man7
      By Duramax7man7
      Very Solid tractor! Starts right up and Runs and Cuts like a Champ! 

ONLY 419hrs

FEATURES:
      Newer Agro Tires on Rear & Solid Front Turf Tires.
      Wheel Weights on rear.
      Fully Swapped Forward Swept axle and Steering off of 520h.
      New Tractor Supply Adjustable Seat.
      Exhaust Fully Restored. (Sandblasted, Outgassed and 2000deg High Temp Satin Exhaust Paint Coated.)

I ran my 60" Deck on this tractor for over a year with no issues. 
      Deck it solid top to bottom with no rot and newer blades. Belt and Pulley are good to go! 
      She's just a little dusty and needs a cleaning. Can get a nice Seat a Tractor Supply. 

Asking >>>>> $1,099 OBO <<<<<<< 

(248) 943-8634 Text or Call.  God Bless. 

• Little Red Horse
      By Little Red Horse
      I am selling a 1970 Wheel Horse Electro 12. It is in *working condition*.
      It has AG tires and a mid-mount blade from wheel horse. 
      It also has a front mounted generator that currently doesnt put out power. It has been in the barn quite a while, so it may be a corroded connection,  not sure. Although there's not too much that goes wrong with them. 
      The tractor has been a great one for me. The last 6ish 7ish years that I've had it where I lived it brought the gravel back up my driveway for me every time it rained. In the last few months, it would run for 20-30min then die.
      I was moving at the time so just didn't have the time to look at it. And it seems I still don't. Where I am currently I don't have a place for it. I don't want it setting out and deteriorating. So here we are.
      Please contact me by text or email. 
      Thanks for looking! 

• ohiofarmer
      By ohiofarmer
      i know that there is ebb and flow with market conditions, but I have been seeing bargain 520 and c-160 prices more common. I recently saw a c-160 like model on a place other than here that was close by, but i did not get a chance to see it as I was still on a medical tether getting care. i say c-i60 like model because it was a series of numbers like 4455 or somesuch .Tractor had the k series engine clearly a sixteen HP and came with a decent looking deck and pusher blade. i called my buddy Jay and told him for the $250 ask , he better hustle after it. i really do not know if he did.
        I also have been seeing 520s and such lower than I can remember as well as the D series..My theory is that people experiencing paycheck to paycheck living are increasing in number.
      You even are seeing a lot more older trucks like square bodies and especially big blocks than you did before. we used to see this a lot in new trucks when fuel prices hit records.
      i am not claiming expert status on this, but it seems to be trending this way one county next to indiana and 90 miles North of the Ohio River.
       Tell me what you are seeing out there and what you think. 
           Edit:  Jay and I ran up to buy Bob Ellison's tractor in MI.  Bob was very nice to deal with and included his "last seat"   I got super lucky buying my first C-160 that did not start and another one shortly dropped in to keep it company. The tractor described above was listed for only two days and was gone
    • Donavon
      By Donavon
      Just curious what is the heaviest for a future project.