Goldnboy

Saturday haul - snow plow

Goldnboy

After many, many months of searching, I was able to grab this plow for price of a tank of gas and 3hrs driving(first one seen in a year). I hope it is a long frame. The lady said was from a 60's 500 series, it looked to new to me.

Looks like I need to fabricate a lever linkage from a coat hanger maybe and get a axle bracket. 

20180929_123520.jpg

20180929_123532.jpg

• Like 1

Sparky

Yep, that’s a long frame plow. Should fit all the C, 300 and 400 series machines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

squonk

Instead of coat hanger got to Lowes, Home Cheapo ect and get ceiling hanging wire. Stiffer, stronger,& the right color. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

953 nut
7 minutes ago, Goldnboy said:

fabricate a lever linkage from a coat hanger

A piece of 12 gauge Suspended Ceiling Grid tie wire. You can get a 100 foot role for $10 at the big box home improvement stores and it is handy to have around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

953 nut

Mike and I posted at the same time, now i'm thinking like @squonk!

Image result for scary sign

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1