Pullstart

Good Morning, Weekend!

CasualObserver

That looks great!

Was frosty here this morning... made pancakes with the kids.:thumbs2:

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:dunno:  Hard to believe that guy in boots & shorts didn't photo bomb your picts again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Pullstart
17 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

:dunno:  Hard to believe that guy in boots & shorts didn't photo bomb your picts again. 

His hair (and beard if you ask Mrs. Pullstart) weren’t photo bomb material yet!

• Haha 4

Pullstart

Feel free to share your weekend pictures!  We’ll be gettin’ dirty soon, looks like that black rtv sealed up my bead leaks!

7D50F914-F0E8-46D0-AA30-6757A3D34FB8.jpeg

02375DF8-52F0-4DA3-8A86-50F8E1B71559.jpeg

Daron1965

Celebrating my 53rd birthday a few days late.   Drinking some coffee with my best friend around a fire.  Going to be having a few people over this afternoon to set around the fire and relax. 

IMG_20180929_104106.jpg

IMG_20180929_103843.jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 4

Achto

Looks like your havin' a good time. :handgestures-thumbupright:  I'm still waiting for my weekend to start.:sad-bored:

• Like 1

ACman

If I get to feeling better I’ll try to get some pics of our local tractor show tomorrow  . No help to get my horses there :(

• Sad 2

Pullstart
2 hours ago, Achto said:

Looks like your havin' a good time. :handgestures-thumbupright:  I'm still waiting for my weekend to start.:sad-bored:

Good time ended sooner than I wished for... rod (s?) are knocking in the buggy.  Knocking real hard.

Edited by pullstart
Auto correct
  • Sad 4

953 nut

My plan for this morning was to just get a little seat time grinding up leaves in the yard, filled the gas talk and noticed a small drip coming from the fuel hose under the engine.      :huh:       Installed a new fuel line and finally got out on the yard.        :woohoo:

• Like 4

rjg854

Decided it was time to insulate the floor of the addition before winter gets here.  Used rock wool insulation, so much nicer to work with than fiberglass. Holds its shape and thickness much better. 

• Like 5

Achto

Finally got to start my weekend at 1PM today. :greetings-clappingyellow: What a better way to start the weekend than Horse wrangling with a friend. Jim & I spent the afternoon picking up a couple additions to his collection.:)

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 2

Shynon
18 minutes ago, Achto said:

Jim & I spent the afternoon picking up a couple additions to his collection

:wwp: NO pics didn't happen. What's he up to now @WHX20  21,25  :icecream:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

Achto
4 minutes ago, Shynon said:

What's he up to now @WHX20  21,25  :icecream:

Sorry Tom, I'm not allowed to speak at this time. :lol:

• Haha 5

Pullstart
2 hours ago, Achto said:

Sorry Tom, I'm not allowed to speak at this time. :lol:

I believe you already did Dan?

@WHX20 you got anything to say?

Edited by pullstart
  • Like 1

WHX??

Lets just say we had a nice little shopping spree at HF and these....ain't no beauty queens.....yet....

20180929_164853.jpg

20180929_164907.jpg

Edited by WHX20
  • Excellent 6

PeacemakerJack

Saaaaaaweeet Jim!  Haven’t you ever heard it said, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”?

What I see on your trailer is a ton of potential and a new plow mule in the works given the success with “Clyde”. 

Well done my friend:handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by PeacemakerJack
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

Whaaat... nobody wants to ask about our shopping spree @ Fleet Farm?!?! Dan wanted a set of six jug tractor plug wires and all I needed was a card of tire valve stems.... both shelves empty... go figure....ended up with a jug of peanuts and a Mt Dew :lol:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Shynon
8 hours ago, WHX21 said:

jug of peanuts

NO cheese balls  :ROTF:

• Haha 3

Achto
8 minutes ago, Shynon said:

NO cheese balls  :ROTF:

Cindy won't let us eat those in the Ram, says we're too messy er something.😁😁

• Haha 4

Pullstart
10 hours ago, WHX21 said:

Lets just say we had a nice little shopping spree at HF and these....ain't no beauty queens.....yet....

20180929_164853.jpg

20180929_164907.jpg

So Jim, your name changed overnight by 1, but I clearly see 2 in the pictures.  There’s enough diversity to prove I’m not seeing double.  Is this an instance of wifey allowing 1 more in, but this was a “package deal” and she only counts tractors by your screen name?  :ROTF:

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:                                                    :ychain:         

Image result for inquiring minds want to know

• Haha 3

WHX??

The one without a seat doesn't run and might be just a parts donor. Can't  count those only ones that run and drive. Sides I am over my count limit even with taking my shoes off. ....knew I shouldn't have cut off those extra toes! 😂 Rained  out all day here so didn't get pics. 😐 Did run one around abit today to get it in a shed. I always thought Richard was a nut for liking 953's but now that I had seat time I get it. Steering was kind of sloppy  and belt brake was a little bit to be desired but things that can be sorted out. Dan loaded it on the trailer so I didn't get any seat time when we picked it up! Thats ok I'll make up for it! 

• Excellent 5

Achto
38 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

Dan loaded it on the trailer so I didn't get any seat time when we picked it up!

I only loaded it because I didn't think I would be able to out run you or the PO with it. Other wise I may have tried to make an escape with it.:auto-layrubber::ROTF:

Edited by Achto
  • Haha 5

PeacemakerJack
2 hours ago, WHX21 said:

Did run one around abit today to get it in a shed. I always thought Richard was a nut for liking 953's but now that I had seat time I get it...

The gear drive “Big Wheels” are in a class all their own.  It makes me really surprised that WH didn’t continue to make them especially since Hydrostatic tractors were just starting in 1965.  I love Dad’s Clyde the more that I use it and likely will get one of my own someday.  Glad you found one...er...two...one...or whatever it is that you are telling Cindy:)

• Haha 4