Al C.

Mill Hall Wheel Horse

Al C.

Several times a week I pan Craig’s List to see the condition of Wheel Horses coming onto the market.  Consistently there are nice looking tractors and attachment showing up in the small town area of Mill Hall, Pennsylvania.  I’ve always been curious about the volume of these ads and the apparent “quality” condition of the equipment.  Does anyone know if there was a high volume dealer in this area in the past or a hobbyist who specializes in Wheel Horse equipment?   Just curious.  

Mike'sHorseBarn

I see the same ad, and I think it's a collector right now. Not sure if there was a dealer in town or not. It's not that terribly far from me.

Mike

Cee245

There are almost always nice things for sale in central PA on CL...

I think it is @chev0545. He seems to always have really nice WH tractors and implements for sale at a reasonable price. 

Cory

• Like 1

chev0545

there are still some nice wh around my area.i travel around a 200mi. radius.i collect some & flip some.my retired hobby.there hasn't been a dealer here for yrs.

thanks

• Like 1

Al C.

Chev0545, I enjoy seeing the equipment you restore. It looks like really nice work!  I grew up in St. Mary’s.   There were a lot of Wheel Horses in western Pa.   

953 nut
10 hours ago, chev0545 said:

there are still some nice wh around my area.i travel around a 200mi. radius.i collect some & flip some.my retired hobby.there hasn't been a dealer here for yrs.

thanks

:wwp: