T-Mo

17th Annual Cubarama

T-Mo

Sorry for the late notice, but if anyone is near Fredricktown, Missouri, the 17th annual Cubarama is being held this weekend, starting Thursday, the 27th,  (set up day), Friday September 28, and Saturday September 29.  It's held the last weekend of September each year in Fredricktown and is for the Farmball Cub and Cub Cadet, but basically anything IH related.

Fredricktown is about 80 to 90 miles south of St. Louis.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart

I read that as “Cuba Rama” thinking how does Cuba fit in with MO?  Cub... it’s a tractor.  Light-bulb.  :ROTF:

• Haha 3

WHX??

Same here Kev... I thought it was a cigar fest?!?!? :laughing-rolling:.. sorry T-mo, doesn't take much to entertain us!

• Haha 1

953 nut
12 hours ago, T-Mo said:

is for the Farmball Cub and Cub Cadet

Normally I would say    :wwp:,   but if   :wh:   isn't included never mind.        :ychain:

WHX??

Now now Richard... let's keep an open mind... least it's not green AND yelllow thingy fest! :ROTF:

• Haha 1

T-Mo

Thursday, yesterday, is usually set up day, so here is a picture from yesterday. I'm will be there this morning.

Cubarama 2018 first pic.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

rmaynard

Probably would have been less confusing if the correct name of the show would have been used, Cub-A-Rama. I too was already smelling the aroma of a fine Cuban Cohiba.

http://www.cub-a-rama.com/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

953 nut

I was licking my chops for a good Cuban Sandwich!

image.jpeg.b27bca8ce86c671321cb83de7e4ff00d.jpeg                               :ychain:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

T-Mo

These aren't mind, but here are images and videos from this year's Cubarama.

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-4nx9P7/

• Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• sjoemie himself
      By sjoemie himself
      In this thread I would like to share the current garden tractor i'm working on.
      What started life as a 18hp Murray with a 42" deck will end up as a approximately 1/3rd scale IH 1568. Why? I hear you think.. good question! Because I like a challenge I suppose 😁

Here are a few pictures of the base vehicle and the state it was in. Really not too bad except the mower. More pictures to follow as the project continues.

• PeacemakerJack
      By PeacemakerJack
      About two years ago, this fairly rare Survivor IH Cub Cadet came up for sale.  It is serial number 693746.  Given all the information that I can dig up from production figures it was built in the last week that International Harvester was producing the Cub Cadet line before selling it out to MTD in a consolidation move.  

what’s cool is that all the sheet metal is in original condition.

It is a genuine survivor tractor and I am reportedly the third owner.  It has the 3spd tranny with an opposed Briggs twin.  Originally this tractor came with a 16hp but at some point this was switched to an I/C 18hp Briggs (an upgrade that I don’t mind). The metal has some scratches and nicks here and there but I feel that it gives character on a well preserved machine.  

I was able to acquire a set of Carlisle Tri Powers all the way around.  My long term plan is to build another plow tractor out of it.  It needs some clutch work and some gaskets and seals in the rear end and then the tractor should be ready.  It has no provision for a rear lift and so I’m going to install a Cat 0 very similar to this 782...

I have had a Cat 0 12” Brinly for about 4 years that I’ve never had the opportunity to use and I’m looking forward to the chance. The only downside is that this would be another plow tractor with manual lift.  I’m in the process of figuring out and assisted tension spring lift that would work from underneath the frame to the lift pins on the Rockshaft.  Just maybe that would give me enough assist to lift it without having to fabricate an electric or hydraulic system to the tractor. I also want to put an electric fuel pump on it for better cold startability.

Tonight I had it out for the first time in a year “playing” with its stablemate—GhostRider, my other plow mule. These guys will be running the furrows together in the near future
    • DennisThornton
      By DennisThornton
      Will a 12 hp Kohler Magnum horizontal motor out of a Cub Cadet model 1211 fit a Classic Wheel Horse without major modifications?
    • BradyS
      By BradyS
      Yes you read that right I'm a convert, well sort of. I have been into Cub Cadets for several years now and decided to go out on a limb and buy The Wheel Horse Story Book. And to make a long story short I've been bit by the bug. I now have an unhealthy desire for an RJ 35 which is apparently the hardest model ever too find because I've been looking around for about 8 months with no luck. The closest big City to me would be Hamilton Ohio anyone else close to me?