CletisNester

Help with sickle bar mower.

CletisNester

I have a Wheel Horse, Charger Electro 12, Model 1-7235. The owners manual lists a 50 inch, Model 7-1311 Sickle bar mower as an accessory. In "Red Square" there are some sickle bar mowers listed for sale, but none are Model 7-1311. Does anyone have a cross reference list or other information that would tell me which other sickle Bar mowers will fit? I would very much appreciate feedback from anyone in the Forum that has information on which models will work. Thank You.

Cletis M. Nester   ncletis@yahoo.com   276-733-1938

Edited by CletisNester

stevasaurus

Cletis, I gave your post a proper title, so the members will have an idea what they are opening up your thread for.  A good title goes a long way.  I am also going to move this thread to the implements section. 

There are cross reference lists in the Manuals Section on the main page where you can see what models of what will work on your horse.  Take a look in there, and/or someone will post that link in here for you.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

953 nut

:WRS:

This list will give you some guidance on what will fit.

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Digger 66
7 hours ago, CletisNester said:

I have a Wheel Horse, Charger Electro 12, Model 1-7235. The owners manual lists a 50 inch, Model 7-1311 Sickle bar mower as an accessory. In "Red Square" there are some sickle bar mowers listed for sale, but none are Model 7-1311. Does anyone have a cross reference list or other information that would tell me which other sickle Bar mowers will fit? I would very much appreciate feedback from anyone in the Forum that has information on which models will work. Thank You.

Cletis M. Nester

Welcome bud but's never a good idea to put your email and your phone number on a public forum .

Even here where 99.99 % of the members are good fellas  .......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1