bigweights

restored wheel horse c-120 automatic value?

bigweights

Im in the process of restoring my wheel horse c-120 automatic.  I also have mower deck, snow blower, and rototiller.  What do you think I could get selling this?

IMG_4622.JPG

IMG_4625.JPG

IMG_4624.JPG

IMG_4558.JPG

IMG_4556.JPG

IMG_4557.JPG

Edited by bigweights
  • Excellent 2

bigweights

Im in the process of restoring my wheel horse c-120 automatic.  I also have mower deck, snow blower, and rototiller.  What do you think I could get selling this?

KC9KAS

@bigweights :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

Valve of our garden tractors is greatly dependent on location, AND what the buyer is looking for....Thant being said, I would say as nice as the tractor looks, you could easily ask (and get) $1200 for it. Just my :twocents-02cents:!

Pullstart

Hey @bigweights:text-welcomeconfetti:!  I believe that restoring a tractor rarely brings the “value” of time and material invested, unless it was a special circumstance or rare tractor.  But yours is done very nice indeed!  :text-bravo:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Skipper

The trick is to find someone that sees the ideas in what you have done, and someone who wants to finish the job. With the tiller, the deck, and the blower, if they are in good nick, then I would say around 1000. There is stille some money to be put into it before it's completely done :-). That's just how I see it.

:WRS: 

• Excellent 1

Aldon

It will depend on the demand, especially in your area, as well as just how ambitious and complete the restoration your doing actually is. 

In in some cases, folks clean them up and paint....in some they tear it completely down and rebuild engine and tranny and new hardware....

Either way is good but depending it would change the value in my opinion.

And I have seen that with Wheel Horses it’s similar to Classic Cars. If you go the more comprehensive restore, you will have more into it than the market will often pay.

• Like 2

squonk

Looks like that hydro filter needs changing if you haven't done it already.