RandyLittrell

GT-14 service manual

RandyLittrell

I think I have downloaded everything I can find, but I am not seeing a service manual. Is there one out there? Thanks guys!! 

Randy

953 nut

The best service manuals you could ever ask for are threads done on here by @meadowfield, @19richie66 and @Aldon. There are good Sundstrand and Kohler service manuals on here and these members have covered about everything else.

• Like 3

19richie66

I haven’t seen one. I just read all of the threads mentioned above. Except mine..... I had to figure it out as I went. 😁 If I can help with anything, please give me a call. I can pm you my number.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Aldon

Don’t let mr 953nut off too easy. He is like a living talking typing manual:-)

same me as Ritchie, if I can be of aid, I will try and assist 

• Like 4

RandyLittrell

Well, I have read every GT14 thread (they are awesome!) and I have all the Kohler manuals and the hydro ones as well. I just wanted one to go with the rest stuff I have if one was out there. I am more familiar with Cubs than Horses and they have a service manual for everything and I just figured Wheel Horse did too. 

I don't have a computer in my shop as its 8 miles from my house and no internet. So...I just like everything I can get on paper to have on hand. 

Thanks for all the offers of help! There will be plenty of questions I am sure. 

I can pretty much do anything mechanical, but I not only want to do things that didn't come factory on my Horses, I want them to look like they DID come factory, if you know what I mean. 

Randy

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

meadowfield

for everything other than the transmission, they are pretty well like lego... most things are easy to take apart clean and fix...

I thought there was a GT14 service manual?

• Like 2

gwest_ca

The first good general service manual was about 1978-89 but much of the info applies to older and later models. Click on the picture.

Garry

• Like 2

RandyLittrell

Thank you @gwest_ca, looks like that will work!! 

Gonna put an 8 speed in it anyway! 

Randy

• Like 2

meadowfield

that's the one i was going to say - everything is pretty generic apart from the hydro. 

• Like 1