Digger 66

How old do you feel ?

ebinmaine

That's pretty awesome.

I'm 47.

Been through ummm... A lot... a few years back .

I crashed and burned.. and I lived and learned.

I'm more active now than ever before.

My honey is the finest person I've ever known.

Life is amazing.

I feel great !!!

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

JAinVA

It really depends on the time of day and what I have been working on.Some times it's 40 some times its 80.

• Like 2

Cvans

Unfortunately my age is catching up with me and I don't like it at all. I'm starting to feel older more often and haven't finished nearly as many projects this summer as I'd hoped to. I guess that's the way it is when your 68 going on 90. 

• Like 1

JAinVA

Getting older is a bitc#.It still beats the alternative.I have to admit I have lasted longer than I ever thought I would  with all I put this body through when I was in my 20s.

• Like 3

Stormin

My brain tells me I'm 19. Unfortunately the rest of me is telling me I'm not. :( Can't complain really. I'm not in bad shape for the shape I'm in. :D

• Like 1

squonk
9 hours ago, JAinVA said:

It really depends on the time of day and what I have been working on.Some times it's 40 some times its 80.

5321056003avatar.gif.ff6bf693e29c480f3180ddd94f9e2549.gif

SylvanLakeWH

Exactly 55...

It's where I am and need to be...

In the words of Dirty Harry: "A man has to know his limitations..."

:twocents-02cents:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

RandyLittrell

51 and most days feel 71! I sure wish I had taken better care of myself when I was younger and I think my kids will take better care of themselves seeing me working every day in pain. To you younger guys out there, get somebody to help with heavy things! 

Randy

SALTYWRIGHT

I AM 89 AND SOME TIMES I FEEL LIKE 99, BUT I STILL CAN DO SOME THINGS.     RUSS

• Like 3

Sarge

"Feels like" age depends on the day - and especially the weather. Having arthritis, working as a Laborer for 20yrs and all the other work I do/have done has really taken a toll. A lot of my joints are just plain worn out and all the meds I take are not really working anymore. The bridge demolition project really did a number on me beyond all the burns and destroyed work clothes - knees have been screaming since I left that job. Spent all of yesterday repairing the hinge system on an old 1-3/4" thick red oak door on this old building - the parts and the door itself are 115yrs old, just about as worn out as I am and really heavy with the big window in it, but I managed and it's done. The inside front door also needs repairs but that will require some serious help - it's 2" thick and has a much bigger window, plus the thing is 4' wide compared to the rear one. My back feels broken today but will be out there soon if the weather holds and have to mow, do some minor repairs and back to welding on the rear wrecker attachment project.

Labor Day and this old Laborer feels like 80+, despite being 53...

Sarge